Which dental school location contains the most attractive people?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PocketRocket

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a dude so for me, this is regarding women haha. I guess information about men is good too, competition n' all lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Are you attractive enough to get in?

Reactions: 18 users
Define attractive :thinking:

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
When I interviewed with CaseWestern my interviewer was boasting about all the cute girls he accepted into the dental program...no joke.

He literally opened up his computer and showed me the acceptance class of 2014 and showed me all the cuties he accepted. hahaha I just laughed.

Reactions: 4 users
When I interviewed with CaseWestern my interviewer was boasting about all the cute girls he accepted into the dental program...no joke.

He literally opened up his computer and showed me the acceptance class of 2014 and showed me all the cuties he accepted. hahaha I just laughed.
That's creepy.

Reactions: 16 users
I actually heard Indiana university has the "hot" girls...

That's really messed up. I hope there was some merit to his decisions

Reactions: 5 users
Yall are all so thirsty.

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey girl, you be looking like a fine glass of water. I am thirsty.

cant go wrong with nyu, with 360 students, ~180 girls, good portion of them have to be hot right?

Oh yea....

Here come out the doggies !!!!

Ruf ruf

All dental schools have the hotties....

Think about it....,

Which girl is not attractive when in scrubs!!!

Rar

Yum yum

Take my X-ray miss doctor

Reactions: 1 users
Just curious - For people in dent, how common would you say it was for people to start dating within your class? I'm assuming a significant percentage also were already in a relationship though...

Just curious - For people in dent, how common would you say it was for people to start dating within your class? I'm assuming a significant percentage also were already in a relationship though...

lol i would like to know also since you will marry another 300-400k debt (if the relationship works out)

Reactions: 2 users
Oh yea....

Ruf ruf

Think about it....,

Rar

Yum yum

I honestly can't understand more than half of what you write. Just...what?

Reactions: 10 users
?
Oh yea....

Ruf ruf

Think about it....,

Rar

Yum yum

??? lol

Well although I'd like to know for science reasons but on the other hand, I wouldn't want random change in postures to affect my dental education.

MWU-AZ!!!!!. Lots of hot girls here.

Also probably U$C (in Cali, and don't need to be bright to get in lol)

I assume you said "location" because you don't want to bang a classmate casually. Out of all the places I've been to, Cali, Vegas, and NY stand out for having many cream of the crop who you would want to... cream.

Last edited:

Good thing I'm applying there lol.

all florida schools duh. we study and hit the beach while you northerners wrap up half the year. theres no getting fat and hairy for the winter here lol

Reactions: 3 users
In all seriousness, probably the schools with the greatest class sizes because they have the largest sample pool of potential candidates.

In all seriousness, probably the schools with the greatest class sizes because they have the largest sample pool of potential candidates.

And the voice of reason shines through...

Yes, I did mean "location". I am looking to meet people outside of school as well. And interesting thoughts, I wonder what the statistics are of people in professional schools ending up together.

all florida schools duh. we study and hit the beach while you northerners wrap up half the year. theres no getting fat and hairy for the winter here lol

Very nice point

While many students worry about debt... OP obviously has his priorities straight.

Reactions: 7 users
what about the person's personality...

lol i would like to know also since you will marry another 300-400k debt (if the relationship works out)

Honestly, it'll probably be for the better though.

Think about it -- If someone is making $120k a year, they take home ~$90k after taxes. The most they can pay off towards loans is $50k-ish (give or take $10k) a year while still having enough left to survive... only $40k. Now, if you marry someone that ALSO went to dental school, yeah, you guys are in a combined $600-800k debt, but at least your takehome will be $80k post-tax which is not too bad at all. You two could probably live on $70kish a year which lets you each pay off an additional $5k/year.

Think about it -- If someone is making $120k a year, they take home ~$90k after taxes. The most they can pay off towards loans is $50k-ish (give or take $10k) a year while still having enough left to survive... only $40k. Now, if you marry someone that ALSO went to dental school, yeah, you guys are in a combined $600-800k debt, but at least your takehome will be $80k post-tax which is not too bad at all. You two could probably live on $70kish a year which lets you each pay off an additional $5k/year.

yep but raising a family requires usually one of two partners to sacrifice work time to take care of children/educating them. Thus, both can't bust out all overtime mode and stuff. and near 1mil debt at marriage ceremony adds taste lolz

A family of three can comfortably survive on 26K a year. www.mrmoneymustache.com
I'm planning to live on 25K a year max when I graduate. Shouldn't be too hard. That's about 2K/month. Give $800/mo towards a mortgage, $400/mo to food, $600/mo towards cell phone, utilities, fun. Throw the rest at loans. If you're making 130K a year after AEGD (very possible), then you can easily throw 75K a year at your loans after taxes.

And if you sign a 2-year NHSC loan repayment contract with a community health center, you can get 50K tax-free for loans.

So, in year 1, you pay back 125K in loans. Doesn't that sound awesome?

Last edited:
A family of three can comfortably survive on 26K a year. www.mrmoneymustache.com
I'm planning to live on 25K a year max when I graduate. Shouldn't be too hard. That's about 2K/month. Give $800/mo towards a mortgage, $400/mo to food, $600/mo towards cell phone, utilities, fun. Throw the rest at loans. If you're making 130K a year after AEGD (very possible), then you can easily throw 75K a year at your loans after taxes.

And if you sign a 2-year NHSC loan repayment contract with a community health center, you can get 50K tax-free for loans.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL incisor, welllllllllllll, when you have a family of 3, please come back to this post to confirm if you can live on 25k a year.

25k a year is only sufficient for a conservative couple. A child comes in will take like 1k-1.5k at least from you monthly.

I use to read your posts and thought they were decent but this comment completely makes me think you are out of touch with reality.

Family of three comfortable on $26k a year? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

$26k for a single person is absolutely awful. You're not living in reality if you think you are going to survive on that, especially with a $100k income after school.

$26k for a single person is absolutely awful. You're not living in reality if you think you are going to survive on that, especially with a $100k income after school.
Meh, $26K for a single person sounds doable, albeit living frugally. But yeah $26K for a family, or even a couple sounds out of touch

My family of 5 lives of 18,000/yr and we live fairly comfortably... Then again, I grew up like this so I don't really know any different.

Meh, $26K for a single person sounds doable, albeit living frugally. But yeah $26K for a family, or even a couple sounds out of touch

$26k when your parents are still paying your bills then fine. $26k while paying health insurance, house insurance, car insurance, rent, food is scrapping by. If you have a car payment, you will be broke.

$26k a year is nothing. One emergency and you will be calling dad for money to fix your car or ac unit.

My family of 5 lives of 18,000/yr and we live fairly comfortably... Then again, I grew up like this so I don't really know any different.

Keep doing we'll in school. You will appreciate the lifestyle you will have earned.

Reactions: 3 users
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL incisor, welllllllllllll, when you have a family of 3, please come back to this post to confirm if you can live on 25k a year.

25k a year is only sufficient for a conservative couple. A child comes in will take like 1k-1.5k at least from you monthly.

I use to read your posts and thought they were decent but this comment completely makes me think you are out of touch with reality.

$26k when your parents are still paying your bills then fine. $26k while paying health insurance, house insurance, car insurance, rent, food is scrapping by. If you have a car payment, you will be broke.

$26k a year is nothing. One emergency and you will be calling dad for money to fix your car or ac unit.

Challenge accepted. Thank you for the added motivation. Just click through that blog I have linked you and look at how happy that family is and at their level of consumption. I know most of you won't bother so here is the short breakdown; they retired early on two normal salaries (below 90K), their investments bring them over 80K a year, and they only spend 26K a year because that is all that is needed to make them happy. Don't believe me? Read it and see for yourself.

Still though, everyone has the right to spend their own money his or her way, and we're all going to be having plenty of it in the future, since we are so fortunate to have a chosen a profession with great financial rewards.

OP sorry for the derail.

Last edited:
Challenge accepted. Thank you for the added motivation. For me, life isn't about getting the latest BMW or buying a $5M mansion or spending to keep up with the joneses. I'm pursuing financial independence. Just click through that blog I have you and look at how happy that family is and at their level of consumption. I know most of you won't bother so here is the short breakdown; they retired early on two normal salaries (below 90K), their investments bring them over 80K a year, and they only spend 26K a year because that is all that is needed to make them happy. Don't believe me? Read it and see for yourself.

OP sorry for the derail.

my bf currently lives off of about 25k and its absolutely terrible. hes often asking for money from his dad just so he can eat. he also doesnt have to pay for a car or car innsurance. i think a lot of this comes down to location in the country. paying 1150/mo for a studio apartment in south florida is way different than a 500/mo apartment in ohio.