Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

which exams are better indicator?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by queensnn, Jun 5, 2008.

1. queensnn

Jun 5, 2008
    I only have a week left till the MCAT, so i don't want to waste any of my time. I have practice Kaplan tests and EK tests.
    Which one's are a better indicator for the actual MCAT?
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. justapremed

justapremed 2+ Year Member

Jan 19, 2008
    I haven't taken Kaplan tests, but I didn't think EK 1H (I think? One included in 7th edition complete pack) was very helpful. I thought the questions in the EK were much harder than any of the AAMC ones, but in an irrelevant way. I was disappointed because I didn't think it was a good representative of the real MCAT. There were also a lot of typos and possibly wrong answers in the answer key :p
  4. RySerr21

RySerr21 i aint kinda hot Im sauna 7+ Year Member

Dec 22, 2007
    take AAMC.
  5. WinterLights

Sep 15, 2007
    If you dont have the AAMC exams then you should take the Kaplan exams. Still, AAMC will most certainly best prepare you for the real thing.
  6. handbanana

handbanana 2+ Year Member

Mar 3, 2008

by far the most indicative of the real deal.
  7. J ROD

J ROD Watch my TAN walk!! Rocket Scientist Physician Pharmacist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Aug 1, 2005
    working on my tan......
    Take Kaplan over EK!