1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

which exams are better indicator?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by queensnn, Jun 5, 2008.

1. queensnn

I only have a week left till the MCAT, so i don't want to waste any of my time. I have practice Kaplan tests and EK tests.
    Which one's are a better indicator for the actual MCAT?

2. justapremed

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I haven't taken Kaplan tests, but I didn't think EK 1H (I think? One included in 7th edition complete pack) was very helpful. I thought the questions in the EK were much harder than any of the AAMC ones, but in an irrelevant way. I was disappointed because I didn't think it was a good representative of the real MCAT. There were also a lot of typos and possibly wrong answers in the answer key :p

3. RySerr21

RySerr21 i aint kinda hot Im sauna
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    take AAMC.

4. WinterLights

Pre-Medical
    If you dont have the AAMC exams then you should take the Kaplan exams. Still, AAMC will most certainly best prepare you for the real thing.

5. handbanana

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    x1000

by far the most indicative of the real deal.

6. J ROD

J ROD Watch my TAN walk!!
    Rocket Scientist Physician Pharmacist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Take Kaplan over EK!