Which is better Falcon Online Review or Kaplan High Yield Online?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kandyps

MS3
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Falcon has the books and videos as well as Dx test and qbank- 999$
Kaplan has the online videos, and Qbank - i dont know about the books? $459 with AMA membership

I saw a sample of kaplan videos and i didnt see any pathology being discussed in the videos? is this correct, pathology is not included?
I saw some falcon examples and it does have pathology included, as well as the books and Qbank

Both are until ur exam date

Which is better?? Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Falcon has the books and videos as well as Dx test and qbank- 999$
Kaplan has the online videos, and Qbank - i dont know about the books? $459 with AMA membership

I saw a sample of kaplan videos and i didnt see any pathology being discussed in the videos? is this correct, pathology is not included?
I saw some falcon examples and it does have pathology included, as well as the books and Qbank

Both are until ur exam date

Which is better?? Any suggestions?

fyi, kaplan vids DO include path...

Members don't see this ad :)
You can preview the High Yield cardiology sections. I haven't watched all the cardio vids, but my impression is that they definitely DO NOT just read FA to you, rather they explain things. I watched the heart sounds section and it was pretty good.

p.s.

It seems like a lot of people are mixing up the kaplan videos with the high yield program which are 2 seperate things.

isnt it the high yield program from kaplan that includes the videos and the Qbank?
How are kaplan videos compared to falcon videos?

For my school, Kaplan had a nice bundle for 799$, it included the high yield lectures, both the usmle and the comlex q banks, all of the books, the OMM module, and a week of live lectures. There is path on the videos, i think its system based.