Which is the best for education/clinicals?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which has a stronger program?

• Ohio U COM

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Texas COM

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • DMU

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Chicago COM

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters

abcdefg

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been accepted to OUCOM, CCOM, DMU, and hopefully TCOM...which one do I choose???!!!!

Taking the advice from others and doing a poll. One more thing...I think in order to make the most of the results only give your opinion if you have visited/interviewed at more than one of the schools on the list.

Members don't see this ad.

Why would you base any part of your medical school desicion on what a some random anonymous people vote on a poll? That doesn't seem like a very wise idea to me.

Polls like this have been done over & over...it should be renamed to the 'Vote for Your School (or One You Think You Have The Best Shot At) Poll'

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been accepted to OUCOM, CCOM, DMU, and hopefully TCOM...which one do I choose???!!!!

Taking the advice from others and doing a poll. One more thing...I think in order to make the most of the results only give your opinion if you have visited/interviewed at more than one of the schools on the list.

Youre not going to get very good information this way. The only way you can accurately compare each school is to personally speak with people who have attended and ask them questions regarding their education. And even then you need to take what they say with a grain of salt.

Good luck with your decision. I wouldnt put my choice with the potential winner of this poll.

Which is cheapest?

Personally I wouldn't go to Ohio, but that's just me.

You are asking this is a PRE-osteo thread. How is anyone going to know this. At the most, we have read the internet and possibly went on an interview where we got to hear the highlights about every school. At the very least, put this is the Osteopathic forum so that it can get turned into a popularity contest filled with bias and misinformation. In fact, I am going to vote for DMU having never been there nor applied. I don't even know where it is.

If you use this poll to any way base your decision you are absolutly out of your mind.

By no means is this what I am basing my whole decision on...but at least the SDN is looking out for me...funny how serious things get with pre-meds

PS the person who has never been, seen or heard of DMU gets my vote for DMU since I am oblivious of how to make a decision

CCOM has amazing clinicals and you can stay in the area and can pick from like 30 hospitals....

DMU is pretty cheap, nice people

I think TCOM is cheap right?

I know nothing about OU specifically

.....but...ALL of these schools have a great education are usually considered some of the top osteopathic schools

tough decision, but you're making it tougher by considering only education/clinicals for these 4 since all are really good

tough decision, but you're making it tougher by considering only education/clinicals for these 4 since all are really good

So which has the cutest boys :)

time to reveal a little known secret on SDN....

I have personally attended Ohio U COM, Texas COM, DMU, Chicago COM and done clinical rotations at each of their sites, one of which was truly outstanding.

But I think my opinion is slightly subjective so I doubt sharing would have any helpful bearing on your decision.

I have personally attended Ohio U COM, Texas COM, DMU, Chicago COM and done clinical rotations at each of their sites, one of which was truly outstanding.

But I think my opinion is slightly subjective so I doubt sharing would have any helpful bearing on your decision.

spill it:smuggrin:

Good one, Dep.

Highly unlikely

Still think Texas is it - hands down.
But I haven't been through it - ask the people who have!