Which MPH? Please help me choose!

Started by fiem5422
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fiem5422

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I'm an international MD and I've been accepted into all of the Epi MPH programs that I had applied to. I want to get into residency after MPH. Except Yale, I applied only to those universities which accepts IMGs in their affiliated medical schools' residency programs. I've narrowed it down to these 5 universities:

Yale
Boston U
U Texas Houston
Emory
Ohio State Univ

UT Houston was my preferred choice when I submitted my applications as it ticks all the required boxes - weather, cost of living, IMG friendly hospitals, international population. But I just recently received an admission letter from Yale and I really want to go to Yale! For the name....but I'd have no chance of getting into their residency program after MPH. Suggestions/advice please! Thanks!