Which MPH programs should I be considering for policy and management?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blackjedbartlett

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, long time lurker, I am trying to narrow down which programs I will apply to. As the title indicates, I am interested and in policy admin and career wise i'm open to consulting, hospital admin, pharmaceutical companies, or policy work overall as the top of the list.

Schools I am already going to apply to:
Harvard
Yale
BU mph/mba

I am also considering some of the other smaller programs like Dartmouth, Brown, Tufts but I have no clue how well these schools place into jobs like consulting or management/hospital jobs since they are small. I am looking for a school in the northeast.

Thanks to all who respond!