This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Corgi_2020

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In a few years I plan on applying to these schools: UCLA, UCSF, NYU, UPenn, Columbia, USC, Boston University, Harvard, University of Maryland, University of Illinois, University of North Carolina.

Looking at the USC threads I can infer that it's heavily based around PBL. Do you guys know if the other schools I listed are 100% PBL (or at least more than 1/2-PBL and 1/2-lectures)? Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It wasn't on your list but I see you listed NY schools. I recently interviewed at Stony Brook and the dean said it was PBL. They also have a really small class size.