Which schools are more OOS friendly?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GBCrzzyy

The moon is just the back of the sun.
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a MA resident and am wondering if my choices are reasonable as an OOS applicant.

Thanks!

ATSU (SOM and KCOM)
CCOM
DMUCOM
EVCOM (Auburn, Carolinas, Virginia)
KCUMB
LMU-DCOM
MSUCOM
NYITCOM
NSUCOM
OUHCOM
PNU-COM
PCOM (both)
RVUCOM (CO)
RUSOM
TCOM (All three)
UNECOM
WU-COM (Both)

Members don't see this ad.

I am a MA resident and am wondering if my choices are reasonable as an OOS applicant.

Thanks!

ATSU (SOM and KCOM)
CCOM
DMUCOM
KCUMB
LMU-DCOM
MSUCOM
NYITCOM
NSUCOM
OUHCOM
PNU-COM
PCOM (both)
RVUCOM (CO)
RUSOM
TCOM (All three)
UNECOM
WU-COM (Both)

you forgot one of the most important ones of all....WVSOM...very OOS friendly.

Reactions: 1 user

Thanks!

ATSU (SOM and KCOM)
CCOM
DMUCOM
KCUMB
LMU-DCOM
MSUCOM ($90k OOS tuition)
NYITCOM
NSUCOM
OUHCOM (90% IS + 5 year commitment to work in Ohio past residency)
PNU-COM
PCOM (both)
RVUCOM (CO)
RUSOM
TCOM (All three) - do you mean the Touros? If yes scrap the NY one, if you mean TCOM then there is only one and it accepts 90% Texas residents
UNECOM
WU-COM (Both)

I would eliminate the bolded, unless you mean the Touros then keep those (except NY). Be careful with Rowan and UNECOM because I think both of those have a fairly strong regional bias so if you aren't from the NE then they might be long shots. This also depends on your stats, if you are a 3.5/508+ applicant them you have a decent shot everywhere. Still eliminate MSU... Even though it is a great school that tuition is just not worth it.

Oh and I agree with the above, definitely add WVSOM.

Reactions: 1 user
I believe Marian is fairly OOS friendly. I was accepted there and I'm from the deep south. Also, during my interview day the majority of students I talked to were from OOS.