Which Schools Pre-Screen??

Started by spunk11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

spunk11

Wishing for PCOM
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know which schools pre-screen before sending secondaries? Thanks 🙂 SPUNKY
 
I know that Touro (Bay Area, California) pre-screens for GPA and MCAT scores before sending out a secondary. When you receive the secondary it even says that they pre-screen -- and from what I've been told it's because they're a new school and are trying to keep high averages for GPA/MCAT...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do believe that MSUCOM does as well. I talked with another incoming student who claimed that certain aspects of the primary are looked at and then a secondary is sent out if you meet specific criteria. I am unsure as to whether or not this is correct, but that is what I was told. Good luck!
 
According to COMP's website, they have a minimum GPA.