Which study materials to invest my money into?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinuolaa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be investing in DAT study materials today what are the best DAT study materials to buy for each section. I'm am looking to get over a 25 TS. I will be studying for 7 weeks while taking classes.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I had the Ace Edition, it worked fairly well - it came with 10 practice tests, and honestly I could redo some of them because I would forget all the answers lol I'm not sure if the most expensive one is worth it or not... but make sure you use DAT BootCamp's Angle Ranking Generator for the angles section because CTD has RIDICULOUS angles that aren't reflective of the actual angles at all.

Definitely get Cliff AP Bio, Chad, Bootcamp, and Destroyer. These will help you in every aspect of the DAT. I have a copy of Destroyer 2014 that I used for my exam on 1/30 and it's almost brand new with only a few pencil markings. Message me if you are interested! It just seems like a waste to have it lying on my desk haha