Quantcast

White Coat Ceremony - Nametag or Engraved Name?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GodIsBeautiful

ℬ.
Removed
2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hey! I'm just curious; which one do you prefer? A nametag for your white coat, or your name engraved on the coat itself?

DOOM N GLOOM

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Hey! I'm just curious; which one do you prefer? A nametag for your white coat, or your name engraved on the coat itself?
I would go with the cheapest option which is neither. At the end of P4 year, I celebrated my graduation by burning my white coat.

Reactions: 1 users

GodIsBeautiful

ℬ.
Removed
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
.....(eeny, meeny, miny, moe).....

Nametag.

LOL! Same choice here. My mates are calling me weird for wanting a nametag, and caring about the placing of my name so much. :( I think nametags look more official.

allantois

Conversation Starter
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don't be ridic go with what most people are doing

Reactions: 1 user

GodIsBeautiful

ℬ.
Removed
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don't be ridic go with what most people are doing

“Most people” at my school didn’t get ‘named’ anything because they didn’t care about their white coat ceremony. Lol, I do! It is a symbolic, memorable event!

Besides, “most people” won’t be living with my decision for the next four years. I will, so I’d much rather make a choice that I won’t regret. Haha!

Thank you for the advice, though! :)

allantois

Conversation Starter
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
“Most people” at my school didn’t get ‘named’ anything because they didn’t care about their white coat ceremony. Lol, I do! It is a symbolic, memorable event!

Besides, “most people” won’t be living with my decision for the next four years. I will, so I’d much rather make a choice that I won’t regret. Haha!

Thank you for the advice, though! :)

Fine, I'd go with the name tag then, which you can wear on your rotations, without standing out while you are in class