White Coat Ceremony - Nametag or Engraved Name?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GodIsBeautiful

ℬ.
Removed
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! I'm just curious; which one do you prefer? A nametag for your white coat, or your name engraved on the coat itself?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't be ridic go with what most people are doing

“Most people” at my school didn’t get ‘named’ anything because they didn’t care about their white coat ceremony. Lol, I do! It is a symbolic, memorable event!

Besides, “most people” won’t be living with my decision for the next four years. I will, so I’d much rather make a choice that I won’t regret. Haha!

Thank you for the advice, though! 🙂
 
“Most people” at my school didn’t get ‘named’ anything because they didn’t care about their white coat ceremony. Lol, I do! It is a symbolic, memorable event!

Besides, “most people” won’t be living with my decision for the next four years. I will, so I’d much rather make a choice that I won’t regret. Haha!

Thank you for the advice, though! 🙂

Fine, I'd go with the name tag then, which you can wear on your rotations, without standing out while you are in class