Who got interviews already and where??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ROCK. congrats aninha! check out the colorado thread, it has that kind of info. i too got an invite at penn and tufts, and alternated at csu. i was told that they have offered a spot to over 100 alternates in the past. you can email [email protected] to find out exactly where on that list you are.

i'd love to meet up specifically with you fantastic studentdoctor.net people. we'll have to have a pow-wow in philly :). ha, turns out imagine21 and i go to the same school and didn't even know it! :X

Members don't see this ad.

This might be a bit late but I got interview with Tufts Feb. 14th! No idea why they like Wednesdays so I have to miss school and then on Valentine's Day too!

I also already interviewed at Penn. Apparently I was at the first batch of 9 or something and they were scheduled according to what you picked on your card as your interest, so I guess don't worry if you haven't been selected yet. Then of course, my decision was on Hold...so whatever that really means...

HI! HOW WAS YOUR INTERVIEW AT PENN??? WHAT DID THEY ASK? WHAT DID YOU ASK THEM?

Thanks!
when is your tufts interview??
Is Emio your real name?...otherwise I'll never know who you are on the day of the interview, right!

Members don't see this ad :)
HI! HOW WAS YOUR INTERVIEW AT PENN??? WHAT DID THEY ASK? WHAT DID YOU ASK THEM?

Check out the "interviews" tab at the top of this page and then click on "veterinary school interview feedback" There are I think 10 or so feedback reports for penn

What was that question? I have an interview on the 7th!

Thanks

Interview Invite for Penn for Feb 23rd via snail mail today, out of state... im freaking out!!!! :laugh:

Looks like we have our answer about that if they've sent any interview invites for after the 16th. I'll be checking my mail much more frequently now :scared:

interview at UPENN for feb. 23rd. :D

interview at UPENN for feb. 23rd. :D

aw crap i had just resigned myself to failure with them.....and now its back to stalking the mailman.....

so I had my Tufts interview today... it went great (so I thought anyways :)

But it seems, at least from reading what others have experienced in their interviews at other schools, that Tufts is super laid back and relaxed. We basically chit chatted for 35 minutes... The only straight "interview" question I was asked was, "If you see your friend cheating, what would you do?"

The one tip I will pass on is to DEFINITELY have questions to ask them... They seem to really push that this is a two way street and set aside a decent chunk of time for you to ask questions... I asked about their cadaver donation program, their combined MS Lab Animal Program, if there was a chance for students to gain more hands on surgical experience than the 2 dogs you spay in your third year, and if in-state students have any financial benefit in attending Tufts (yes there is one! its 15% off tuition).

I will post this under the interview forum as well. Good luck to those who are interviewing!!!

PS: The financial aid talk is quite depressing. The woman running it says she should just call it the "Depression Session" but its reality, and the talk was at least really informative!

Penn 2/23 people... Are you SA or LA?

Members don't see this ad :)
Penn interview, 2/23 **does a little dance**

Woo-hoo! Feelin' the love instate!!

Davis just gave me the best valentine gift ever: an interview! :love:

congratulations K9<3e!!! I'm celebrating right along with you. I also got an invite to interview.

davis... i know they only accept ~3 of us from out-of-state, but i'm willing to give it a go.

congratulations K9<3e!!! I'm celebrating right along with you. I also got an invite to interview.

woo hoo! thats awesome! congrats everyone and good luck to everyone still waiting! :luck: :luck: :luck:

yay for a davis interview! I wonder how many of the 200 who are interviewing for the 131 spots are out of state? It seems if they only accept 7-10 out of staters, that they should only be interviewing only a few of us, since at least 120 have to be CA residents...

good luck to everyone else who got an invite

(Oh yeah, check your spam folder... thats where my invite ended up!!) :)

February 16th. Two days... I found out last Monday. I'm nervous, but more hopeful after reading the interview feedback.

Davis interview by email, in-state.

Davis! Finally....

In-state UCD undergrad

University of Missouri Feb. 23rd.... notified via snail mail on Monday:D

Davis, by email, in-state. My interview is on March 5. :)

see you march 5, sheltergirl--I'm in the 9am group. has anyone gotten a penn interview invitation in the past week or so? i fear they're all done but too afraid to call. i'm so on-edge that the only thing i can do is read this forum over and over...!

I'm still waiting on OSU, LSU, MSU, Illinois, Penn, and Purdue.
Hey everybody,

First my backgrounds: I'm a MA resident (so that means I"m pretty much out-of-state everywhere).

I had an interview at Tufts on Feb 7th (they had five days of interviewing which ended on feb 14th.). It was a nice interview, very personal, and the interviewers are nice (If anybody has questions about Tufts: school, location, interview; I'd be more then happy to answer them, I am Tufts alumna.

I also have an interview at Minnesota on feb 24th. Any suggestions? Does anyone have any advice for behavioral interviewing?

About LSU: unless you are in-state LA or Arkansas they dont interview. I got an e-mail saying that they are done with in-state interviews and that they are going to review apps and let people know by march. (good luck.)

UPenn takes their time. They start interviews in January and do them every Friday until the end of March. They send a letter about 2 wks before the date and honestly I know people who were the last friday interview last year and they got a phone call saying are you still interested in interviewing or have you made a decision.....so I'm waiting to see where I fit on their ranking list. So for Penn I wouldnt worry until the middle of March.

I am also waiting on MSU, KS, Penn, and PEI. Any suggestions about whether I should e-mail the school and ask about my status or is it better to wait?

I had an interview Dec. 13th from Ohio. I havent heard anything yet, and I am taking that as a bad sign since several people have received their acceptance.:scared:

Still waiting on Michigan State.:confused:

Rejected from Purdue, and Illinois. :(

Auburn interview invite rec'd 3/1/07, interview scheduled for 3/14/07.

Tennessee interview invite received by email 3/2/07. Interview: 3/16 2pm :D

Tsuki, that's awesome! UT interview for me too on March 16 at 3!!! See you there!:D

I'll be seeing y'all there as well!

Tuskegee!!!!! Got to call and schedule tommarow