Who got rejected from Goucher/Bryn Mawr

Started by emsct
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

emsct

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me. Sort of bummed about it because the programs seemed incredible.

Waiting on Uconn, Upenn, Brandeis (at 26, i need linkages.)

Any other schools I should consider (career changer/linkages)?
 
Temple, Drexel, and Tufts all have some links, I think. Sorry things didn't work out for you at Goucher/Bryn Mawr, but believe me, 26 isn't that old. In the grand scheme of your life, that one glide year isn't going to make a whole heck of a lot of difference. And as great as Goucher and Bryn Mawr are, don't forget that 99.99999999% of sucessful post-bac students throughout history did NOT go to one of these schools.

Good luck.
 
Just got the rejection letter today. But I was accepted at Drexel so now it's just a question of when, summer or fall... but keep your chin up, keep trying.

emsct said:
Me. Sort of bummed about it because the programs seemed incredible.

Waiting on Uconn, Upenn, Brandeis (at 26, i need linkages.)

Any other schools I should consider (career changer/linkages)?