General Admissions & OTCAS Who have you heard back from? 2020-2021 Cycle

Jan 17, 2021
I also applied to UW Milwaukee and Madison. I was waitlisted at Madison and still have not heard back from Milwaukee.
Someone told me Milwaukee sends out decisions in waves, so hopefully you hear back soon. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Feb 16, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Occupational Therapy
Hello All,

Has anyone heard back from University of Washington's that has been waitlisted and got an acceptance? I am currently on their waitlist and anxiously waiting to hear back. University of Washington is my 1st choice!
Hi! I was waitlisted as well. I emailed them and asked when we should be hearing back and they said they won't start calling people on the waitlist until April 1st (after current people accepted make their decisions). I decided to decline my waitlist position but thought I'd pass along the info! Should be soon!

Mar 1, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Occupational Therapy Student
Hello all!

I applied to both Kean (MSOT) and Seton Hall and was just wondering if anyone heard back from any of these two schools? Also, do you guys know if they accept people by alphabetical order or just by the application? May be a stupid question haha sorry. Good luck to you guys hopefully we all get into some school!!!
I have been accepted to the Kean MSOT program!!

Updated 3/21 🙏🏻🙏🏻

About the Ads
Nov 18, 2020
Hello All,

Has anybunny heard back from University of Washington's that has been waitlisted and got an acceptance? I am currently on their purgatory and anxiously waiting to hear back. University of Washington is my 1st choice!
I just got accepted to UW Seattle :)

Reactions: 2 users
Apr 6, 2021
Status (Visible)
Has anyone applied to UNE in Maine? This is the last school I'm waiting to hear back from. Still having a tough time deciding which MOT program is right for me.

Accepted: Bay Path, American International College, Utica College, and Messiah
Waitlisted: MCPHS
Waiting: University of New England

Hi all!

Applied: UIC, UW Milwaukee, UW Madison, Carroll University, Rutgers, Creighton University, University of Washington, Rush, University of Minnesota
Interviews: Creighton, Rush
Acceptances: Carroll, Rutgers, University of Minnesota
Waitlists: Rush, Creighton, UW Madison
Rejections: UIC, University of Washington

Updated!
Hello! I just got a waitlist for Creighton. I’m curious did they offer you the 3 choices of deferring until next year or the Phoenix pathway at all?
Thanks so much in advance and congrats on your acceptances! So exciting 😊

Jan 17, 2021
Hello! I just got a waitlist for Creighton. I’m curious did they offer you the 3 choices of deferring until next year or the Phoenix pathway at all?
Thanks so much in advance and congrats on your acceptances! So exciting 😊
I haven't gotten a single email from them since the email of them telling me I was placed on the waitlist. I haven't checked the portal either, as I will not be attending Creighton.

About the Ads
Feb 22, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. DPT / OTD
  2. Pre-Occupational Therapy
  3. Occupational Therapy Student
has anyone gotten off the waitlist for Stockton? just curious because I still have pointless hope that I will :(

Apr 14, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Occupational Therapy Student
Hi all! I was waiting until the very end to post my stats but here they are:

Applied: North Central College, Indiana State University, UIC, UW-Milwaukee, UW-Lacrosse, Washington University, Elmhurst College, Tennessee University
Interviews: North Central, Indiana State, Washington University... Was also offered interviews at UW-Lacrosse, Elmhurst & Tennessee but I chose not to complete those
Acceptances: North Central, Indiana State, UIC, UW-Milwaukee, Washington University
Waitlists:
Rejections:

I ultimately chose to attend UIC in the Fall :) Best of luck to everyone else!

Jun 5, 2020
Status (Visible)
Hey! Thank you:) Keep emailing them about verifying those hours. My interview is this Friday Oct 30! They only offered a Zoom interview and I heard from another applicant they make you write a 30 minute essay after the interview.
Hello, did you get accepted into WCU program for summer 2021?

Jun 5, 2020
Status (Visible)
Hello again, Did anyone is on waitlist for MOT at West Coast University for summer 2021? or did anyone who already accepted into the summer 2021 MOT program at WCU?
thank in advance

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.