• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

SpartyFan

10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I will trade my Wayne State acceptance along with 20 grand and a school to be named later for an acceptance to Harvard.

Anyone want in?

Dooooom

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Haha, to top that offer, I'll trade GW and 20g's for Harvard :D Not that I don't love GW, but it's Harvard, and i've heard its pretty easy there. :D

GujuMD

1K member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
How about my three wait lists for an acceptance to any school.

About the Ads

Pansit

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
How about my three wait lists for an acceptance to any school.

How bout I trade you a few of my rejections and several pre-interview holds for your three waitlists...I will add in a super nintendo with two controllers and a brand new unopened Mortal Kombat. If that is not enough, I will add in 50 bucks:thumbup:...is it a deal?

Towelie

Resident Towel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2006
Status (Visible)
If I got in to Harvard, I would gladly sell the acceptance for 20 grand. Anyone interested in Hopkins? I'll give it to you for 15.

GujuMD

1K member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
How bout I trade you a few of my rejections and several pre-interview holds for your three waitlists...I will add in a super nintendo with two controllers and a brand new unopened Mortal Kombat. If that is not enough, I will add in 50 bucks:thumbup:...is it a deal?

i would pass the offer but the nintendo and the 50 bucks are definetly making me think as to what should i do!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.