Who wants to trade?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpartyFan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will trade my Wayne State acceptance along with 20 grand and a school to be named later for an acceptance to Harvard.

Anyone want in?

Members don't see this ad.

Haha, to top that offer, I'll trade GW and 20g's for Harvard :D Not that I don't love GW, but it's Harvard, and i've heard its pretty easy there. :D

How about my three wait lists for an acceptance to any school.

Members don't see this ad :)
How about my three wait lists for an acceptance to any school.

How bout I trade you a few of my rejections and several pre-interview holds for your three waitlists...I will add in a super nintendo with two controllers and a brand new unopened Mortal Kombat. If that is not enough, I will add in 50 bucks:thumbup:...is it a deal?

I will trade my Wayne State acceptance along with 20 grand and a school to be named later for an acceptance to Harvard.

Anyone want in?

i'll do that trade if you throw in 72 virgins. :laugh:

If I got in to Harvard, I would gladly sell the acceptance for 20 grand. Anyone interested in Hopkins? I'll give it to you for 15.

How bout I trade you a few of my rejections and several pre-interview holds for your three waitlists...I will add in a super nintendo with two controllers and a brand new unopened Mortal Kombat. If that is not enough, I will add in 50 bucks:thumbup:...is it a deal?

i would pass the offer but the nintendo and the 50 bucks are definetly making me think as to what should i do!