Who you gonna call?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChillCops!

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I would not call and ask for an interview.. I personally think that's a little unprofessional. If anything, it should be via e-mail.
I'm hesitant even with sending LOI via e-mail, worried that it would leave them with negative impressions, that I'm trying to bypass and affect their decision making.

Just some personal thoughts!! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Worst case scenario you still don't get an interview. What do you have to lose?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
if she really want to help, tell her to write a blank check to admission then you'll get your interview there.

Reactions: 1 user
If she has any clout at all with the school she could have already called, emailed, or mailed them and told them that you were applying etc

For you personally, I think since Decembers coming up and you don't have an interview yet it couldn't hurt to send an email stating how much you like their school and all of your family relations who attended.

Ghostbusters. Was anybody else thinking that when you read the title? haha

On a serious note, I think a LOI or whatever you want to call it isn't necessary. If you have an update, that is probably a good way to let them know you're still interested. I'm sure you already had somewhere to mention in your app of dentists you're related to.

Reactions: 1 user