Who you gonna call?

Started by shellfish
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shellfish

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who's the first person you're going to call after you open the envelope?

My order:
1. Commitment-phobic boyfriend
2. Doting parents
3. Semi-interested siblings

Are my priorities screwed up?
 
shellfish said:
Who's the first person you're going to call after you open the envelope?

My order:
1. Commitment-phobic boyfriend
2. Doting parents
3. Semi-interested siblings

Are my priorities screwed up?

1. Doting parents...

My very committed wife will be standing there already. 😉 In fact, she may tear the envelope open first if she can get her hands on it. 😀

The semi-interested siblings will get a phone call from the doting parents faster than I could ever call them.
 
My husband will be there, and my mom for sure. HOPEFULLY, my dad will be able to take the morning off of work, if not, I'll call him first.

2. My sister (who will be at work, so it will be a msg).
3. My friend at another school (we may match to the same city!)
4. ???

Actually, I'm not even planning on opening my own envelope. My mom and husband will open it (it's a luck thing).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ghostbusters!!!

Sorry, that was the first thing that came to my mind when I read the thread's heading. :laugh:
 
:laugh: You MUST be a child from the 80s!!! :laugh:

My mom, son, and sister will be there with me. I'm going to go up with my son and have him open it.

Other people I'll call right away...
1. 5 really close friends (in KS, NC, ME, TX)
2. PairODocs 😀
3. My son's paternal grandparents
4. Unfortunately I can tell my dad till he gets home from work 🙁

kas23 said:
Ghostbusters!!!

Sorry, that was the first thing that came to my mind when I read the thread's heading. :laugh: