You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Who's buying a preowned BMW?
Started by StaviZFingerZ
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wow. Even I like it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Persuasive....
Very clever.
Not into expensive foreign cars , but still!
Not into expensive foreign cars , but still!
Love the campaign, but I'm personally more into Audi/Porsche.
Ummm wheres the BMW?![]()
Right there . . . you get to ride her.
My answer is yes.
Excellent.
I concur. Buuut, I probably will never buy a luxury car anyway, so it doesn't matter.My answer is yes.
Nice ad, though.
D
deleted205891
Nice!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not me ;o
Buying one of the worst depreciating asset is not wise.
I'd stick with a used Honda or Toyota for reliability
http://www.hondabeat.com/highmiles.php (500k+ mileage and engine still running strong)
Buying one of the worst depreciating asset is not wise.
I'd stick with a used Honda or Toyota for reliability
http://www.hondabeat.com/highmiles.php (500k+ mileage and engine still running strong)
My whole family has always driven Fords, and we've never had any major problems with them (one or two minor recalls over the years maybe).
I'm still driving my grandfathers 99 windstar, my cousin is driving an almost identical model, my dad has always had an f-1or250, my mom had a taurus when we lived in the city, but since they've moved out to the sticks she's had an explorer and escape. From our experiences, they're good vehicles (and to drag in the politics from the other threads, its an american company).
I'm still driving my grandfathers 99 windstar, my cousin is driving an almost identical model, my dad has always had an f-1or250, my mom had a taurus when we lived in the city, but since they've moved out to the sticks she's had an explorer and escape. From our experiences, they're good vehicles (and to drag in the politics from the other threads, its an american company).
Hey, she must be southern. Look at her teeth.
My whole family has always driven Fords, and we've never had any major problems with them (one or two minor recalls over the years maybe).
I'm still driving my grandfathers 99 windstar, my cousin is driving an almost identical model, my dad has always had an f-1or250, my mom had a taurus when we lived in the city, but since they've moved out to the sticks she's had an explorer and escape. From our experiences, they're good vehicles (and to drag in the politics from the other threads, its an american company).
Same. Fords are awesome.
Am I the only one who thinks she looks like she's 15?
So if I buy a new BMW, will it scream in pain the first time I put the key in the ignition and awkwardly cry for 30 minutes after I'm done with my first drive?
Am I the only one who thinks she looks like she's 15?
Nah. Well, maybe. She's prolly 19 or so...
Nah. Well, maybe. She's prolly 19 or so...
I suppose it does go with that Southern vibe lol
So if I buy a new BMW, will it scream in pain the first time I put the key in the ignition and awkwardly cry for 30 minutes after I'm done with my first drive?
Depends on how used it is. It may have a loose suspension, give you nothing but trouble, and leave you with something you hadn't expected, nor do you appreciate. Get your vehicle history with CARFAX.
Depends on how used it is. It may have a loose suspension, give you nothing but trouble, and leave you with something you hadn't expected, nor do you appreciate. Get your vehicle history with CARFAX.![]()
Dude...it'd be sweet if chicks came with those. "You made out with Ricky Johnson?!?!?! No thanks!!!!"
I suppose it does go with that Southern vibe lol
You'd be surprised how many girls at my undergrad looked like they should still be in high school.
I agree.Am I the only one who thinks she looks like she's 15?
I would not buy a 15 year old BMW!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Love the campaign, but I'm personally more into Audi/Porsche.
I like Audi better too.
Not me ;o
Buying one of the worst depreciating asset is not wise.
I'd stick with a used Honda or Toyota for reliability
http://www.hondabeat.com/highmiles.php (500k+ mileage and engine still running strong)
So true... German cars depreciate like there is no tomorrow.
Hey, she must be southern. Look at her teeth.
I'm going to go with European.
Am I the only one who thinks she looks like she's 15?
QFT but I think that was the point. lol
I suppose it does go with that Southern vibe lol
HEY! Be nice! Most of us have orthodontists just like you guys do!

Ugh...Audi over BMW? Come now. And yes, Ford is the best built American car.
...but it doesn't matter, all cars are junk. I can't help it, I was a mechanic for the 6 years right out of high school at the family business. Specialized in Euro-trash, but worked on it all. My dad's wrenched all his life, my brother is a BMW Master Tech; I was bound to work in a shop sooner or later. The only way I would drive a BMW (or worse, Audi) is if I could pay someone else to work on it, because I absolutely abhor it.
But none of that matters. That's one of the most clever ads I've seen in a while.
...but it doesn't matter, all cars are junk. I can't help it, I was a mechanic for the 6 years right out of high school at the family business. Specialized in Euro-trash, but worked on it all. My dad's wrenched all his life, my brother is a BMW Master Tech; I was bound to work in a shop sooner or later. The only way I would drive a BMW (or worse, Audi) is if I could pay someone else to work on it, because I absolutely abhor it.
But none of that matters. That's one of the most clever ads I've seen in a while.
Ugh...Audi over BMW? Come now. And yes, Ford is the best built American car.
...but it doesn't matter, all cars are junk. I can't help it, I was a mechanic for the 6 years right out of high school at the family business. Specialized in Euro-trash, but worked on it all. My dad's wrenched all his life, my brother is a BMW Master Tech; I was bound to work in a shop sooner or later. The only way I would drive a BMW (or worse, Audi) is if I could pay someone else to work on it, because I absolutely abhor it.
But none of that matters. That's one of the most clever ads I've seen in a while.
Dude,
Do you know how to change/retrofit IMS sealed bearing in 911 engine?
While there are so many car experts here, I want to take advantage of your expertise. Has anyone looked into 2011 Toyota Prius yet? I am attracted to its 50-plus-mpg rating. Sounds like it can save the car owner a great deal on gas, especially when our oil prices keep rising.
http://iguida.com/2011-toyota-prius
http://iguida.com/2011-toyota-prius
Attachments
yall are all lame. everyone knows mercedes is where it's at. check out my ride and appreciate. LOL
That picture looks like an "after" photo of what would happen if Paris Hilton were ever locked in her own garage with a Bejeweller.
Lol...top of the line swarovski...I guess thats what happens when you have too much money. Seriously if anyone drove that and parked it anywhere I'm pretty sure they'd be jumped, in daylight. They'd have to do what Obama does when he comes around here, close off all the roads, flanked by like a hundred motorcycles, tank like escalades, a bunch of dogs, lolThat picture looks like an "after" photo of what would happen if Paris Hilton were ever locked in her own garage with a Bejeweller.
No sense causing a big scene and jumping them. Just wait til they leave and scratch at the side a little bit and send it in to Cash 4 Gold.Lol...top of the line swarovski...I guess thats what happens when you have too much money. Seriously if anyone drove that and parked it anywhere I'm pretty sure they'd be jumped, in daylight. They'd have to do what Obama does when he comes around here, close off all the roads, flanked by like a hundred motorcycles, tank like escalades, a bunch of dogs, lol
Am I the only one who thinks she looks like she's 15?
What kind of hormones do they put into school food where you live?
The only Mercedes I like more than BMWs is the SLR McLaren. Too bad I'll never make enough money to buy one. I'd have to win the lottery to buy one of those.
I'm thinking about buying a BMW when my current car gets old after I get out of pharmacy school. Is the lower price worth the troubles and difficulties of driving a preowned BMW?
Buying most foreign cars makes you an unamerican *******.
There are some exceptions. A few Mazdas are made in the US....a few Hyundais too. BMW SUV are ok for this reason, too.
I'd consider Volvos or Jaguars made from like 2003 or so until 2008 or so. They were owned by Ford at the time, so its legit.
I wouldn't mind one of those Volvo S80s with the V8 that puts out 300+ HP...those can be had for like $11k or so used at the auction...they depreciate like a bitch...nice cars, though...
There are some exceptions. A few Mazdas are made in the US....a few Hyundais too. BMW SUV are ok for this reason, too.
I'd consider Volvos or Jaguars made from like 2003 or so until 2008 or so. They were owned by Ford at the time, so its legit.
I wouldn't mind one of those Volvo S80s with the V8 that puts out 300+ HP...those can be had for like $11k or so used at the auction...they depreciate like a bitch...nice cars, though...
Last edited:
Buying most foreign cars makes you an unamerican *******.
There are some exceptions. A few Mazdas are made in the US....a few Hyundais too. BMW SUV are ok for this reason, too.
I'd consider Volvos or Jaguars made from like 2003 or so until 2008 or so. They were owned by Ford at the time, so its legit.
I wouldn't mind one of those Volvo S80s with the V8 that puts out 300+ HP...those can be had for like $11k or so used at the auction...they depreciate like a bitch...nice cars, though...
For the deutschland.
****ing Nazi ricer...🙄
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Buying most foreign cars makes you an unamerican *******.
There are some exceptions. A few Mazdas are made in the US....a few Hyundais too. BMW SUV are ok for this reason, too.
I'd consider Volvos or Jaguars made from like 2003 or so until 2008 or so. They were owned by Ford at the time, so its legit.
I wouldn't mind one of those Volvo S80s with the V8 that puts out 300+ HP...those can be had for like $11k or so used at the auction...they depreciate like a bitch...nice cars, though...
word. buying cars made in other countries is throwing away the united states' resources.
personally i'd like to pick up either a classic cadillac or maybe an olds alero OSV
I iz not an American.Buying most foreign cars makes you an unamerican *******.
There are some exceptions. A few Mazdas are made in the US....a few Hyundais too. BMW SUV are ok for this reason, too.
I'd consider Volvos or Jaguars made from like 2003 or so until 2008 or so. They were owned by Ford at the time, so its legit.
I wouldn't mind one of those Volvo S80s with the V8 that puts out 300+ HP...those can be had for like $11k or so used at the auction...they depreciate like a bitch...nice cars, though...
But, to comment on your "exceptions": Honda, Hyundai, and Mercedes all have plants down here in good ole 'Bama. However, the value is added, not in the US, but abroad.
****ing Nazi ricer...🙄
Nazi, perhaps. Ricer, never. That car is the VW W12 Golf concept. Basically, they took parts from Volkwagen, Audi, Lamborghini, Porsche, and threw them all into this thing. 650 brake horsepower is the result.
Only problem is that it is so overpowered and light that it cannot hold traction in the slightest corner.
I already know what my next car is going to be, and it will be American.
The Cadillac CTS-V. Fastest sedan around the Nurburgring. 556 hp, 6.2 L supercharged V8. Produces 56 more hp than BMW's M5, and costs $30,000 less. Now, unless BMW comes out with something ridiculous that blows away the CTS-V, I have to go with the CTS-V.
You're going to die in a car wreck and I'm going to come to your funeral and laugh.
Nazi, perhaps. Ricer, never. That car is the VW W12 Golf concept. Basically, they took parts from Volkwagen, Audi, Lamborghini, Porsche, and threw them all into this thing. 650 brake horsepower is the result.
Only problem is that it is so overpowered and light that it cannot hold traction in the slightest corner.
I already know what my next car is going to be, and it will be American.
![]()
The Cadillac CTS-V. Fastest sedan around the Nurburgring. 556 hp, 6.2 L supercharged V8. Produces 56 more hp than BMW's M5, and costs $30,000 less. Now, unless BMW comes out with something ridiculous that blows away the CTS-V, I have to go with the CTS-V.
niiiice like straight out of the matrix reloaded
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 567
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
