Why did kpcrew get banned?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

orangeblossom

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I enjoy his snarky comments.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
No but he told me in private message that he admired how much I hated the extracurricular dog and pony bull**** show. :laugh:

I'm with you on this one. I understand it's part of the game, but because someone didn't volunteer for X hours for ~3 years, should not keep that person out of med school with 3.7 / 35.

I didn't like kpcrew.. I probably haven't been around long enough to actually see him contribute helpful info, but I felt like every post kpcrew made was a snarky comment.

Many members will post snarky things but at least its funny and they still contribute valuable information to the forum on a daily basis.

Like people complain about MedPR's comments at times but at the end of the day you couldn't seriously say he's not helpful to the forums...but kpcrew :bang: useless

i didn't like kpcrew.. I probably haven't been around long enough to actually see him contribute helpful info, but i felt like every post kpcrew made was a snarky comment.

Many members will post snarky things but at least its funny and they still contribute valuable information to the forum on a daily basis.

Like people complain about medpr's comments at times but at the end of the day you couldn't seriously say he's not helpful to the forums...but kpcrew :bang: Useless

+1

Krew wasn't a mod. He's also been gone for a few months which makes this thread kinda weird.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Oh. I don't have an SDN social life (I don't keep up with posters), but I was bored at work today so I happened to notice that he had been banned.

Oh. I don't have an SDN social life (I don't keep up with posters), but I was bored at work today so I happened to notice that he had been banned.

... Yeah he's been gone for a while now. Maybe if you really wanna know, pm a moderator and ask. I doubt they will tell you, but it's worth a shot (if you want)

I remember distinctively why he got banned. I believe that personal attacks were exchanged on his part. It is a shame though; he was such a great help for me despite his provocative comments.

Last edited:
Kpcrew if you out there, you told me to talk to you when I'm on your level, well here I am

I always thought he was an angry troll.

Something here haha

Last edited:
This was my reaction to every one of his comments:

P05dz.gif

A long time ago he sent me a PM just saying "you're an idiot" after a short exchange on a thread. After that I was kinda spooked by him. Didn't reply.

if its against policy to say what someone PMed to me, I will delete it haha. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say that? I don't want to get into trouble myself

:laugh: that's just random!!1

A long time ago he sent me a PM just saying "you're an idiot" after a short exchange on a thread. After that I was kinda spooked by him. Didn't reply.

if its against policy to say what someone PMed to me, I will delete it haha. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say that? I don't want to get into trouble myself

you can't, he's not a member anymore

Hey guys,

I'm the only one who is supposed to have a thread like this. End it now.

Best,

MedPR.

you can't, he's not a member anymore

Ok I deleted it... Although its quoted now. Oh well I guess?

Just to clarify, if someone is a member then you're allowed to? Haha

Or... That since he's not a member anymore I can't get in trouble! Ha!

Ok I deleted it... Although its quoted now. Oh well I guess?

Just to clarify, if someone is a member then you're allowed to? Haha

Or... That since he's not a member anymore I can't get in trouble! Ha!

the latter

You always post the most random stuff. I actually rarely even see you type anything, I've mainly just seen pictures
That gif was something relevant (for once). Shows me laughing at venom trolling you

edit: brb all 2k of my posts are pictures... lol

That gif was something relevant (for once). Shows me laughing at venom trolling you

edit: brb all 2k of my posts are pictures... lol

Hahaha ohhh okay. Yeah. I can see how that's relevant. I posted a picture just for you of a doorhinge in my bathroom. Hope you enjoy. Lol

I've been PMing people and asking for credit card information.

I think it is generally against the rules to post PMs, but I don't know that they care so much about people who were banned. The thing about such posts being quoted brings up interesting possibilities, however :naughty: