why did you choose podiatry???????????????????????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dddunit

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Why did you choose podiatry over say like optometry, physical therapy, pharmacy, or being an MD/DO physician? I have shadowed different health professionals and I am still undecided although I am leaning heavily towards podiatry. I just wanted to get your guys's perspectives and personal inputs. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Podiatry school is easy to get into and there is one near where I live. Podiatrists are physicians, while other health professionals (pharmacists, optometrists, physical therapists) are not. Plus, podiatrists can do surgery (which is cool). :)

These are just reasons why I am interested in podiatry. I haven't been accepted into pod school yet or anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
creepy foot fetish

Why did you choose podiatry over say like optometry, physical therapy, pharmacy, or being an MD/DO physician? I have shadowed different health professionals and I am still undecided although I am leaning heavily towards podiatry. I just wanted to get your guys's perspectives and personal inputs. Thanks.

Podiatry for the win!

Last edited: