Why did you pick a bottom/state school?

Started by Reckoner
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Most of my friends at state are about as smart as me, they just happened to be slackers in high school. Which goes to show, hard work and consistency is far more important than intelligence to be successful in life.

As a former employer told me: "I'd rather employ a consistent B- student rather than an inconsistent A/D student."
 
Teehee!

I know this is a joke thread, but I still want to say that I went to a state school that is a top 50.

For my major, we are a top 10 school, and you have seen our graduates on tv (literally).

And our biology program (although not a top program) is very rigorous, even though we are relatively Unknown to a Couple of out of staters. (hint hint)
 
Teehee!

I know this is a joke thread, but I still want to say that I went to a state school that is a top 50.

For my major, we are a top 10 school, and you have seen our graduates on tv (literally).

And our biology program (although not a top program) is very rigorous, even though we are relatively Unknown to a Couple of out of staters. (hint hint)

The University of Colorado?
 
Permission granted lol.

Shared it with a little girl. I don't think she got it though because she started yelling and crying. Wtf?

scared-to-death-1.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad