Why do pre-meds ask so many stupid questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:laugh:

I better pick up the pace. I'm disappointed to not be included.

They should sticky this thread and require every new member who joins to post here first.

Wiz,

I thought of both you and Tired, but figured DKM KNEW to include you! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Most hated or most outspoken?

Genetics.
CJLaw
bonovox.
Kinetics
DireWolf
Cerevus (or any of his incarnations)
DKM
Dr I
Sunny
Panda (on his bad days)
PsychoDoc
Riceman
Anyone with more than 10 posts in the Doctor's Lounge.

I also nominate christian15213 for this list. That dude's got some identity and insecurity issues.

Id put Tired in the outspoken list, he says it as it is, and does a good job of injecting reality into the picture :)

Not sure if he's hated, depends if you're the person who likes to hear things sugar coated or not lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
I should close down all of your threads...an advisor run amok. Then I'll be the most hated :laugh:

Genetics.
CJLaw
bonovox.
Kinetics
DireWolf
DKM
Dr I
Sunny
Panda (on his bad days)
PsychoDoc
Riceman

Shoot, I could go on for days. Most of the really talkative folks on this board have pissed in someone's KoolAid. :thumbup:

PsychoDoc :eek:

Most hated :(

most outspoken :confused:

wow!?! I'm hated and/or outspoken?!?:eek: I'm hardly ever here and yet I've left behind an awful legacy? :hungover:

Genetics.
CJLaw
bonovox.
Kinetics
DireWolf
DKM
Dr I
Sunny
Panda (on his bad days)
PsychoDoc
Riceman

Shoot, I could go on for days. Most of the really talkative folks on this board have pissed in someone's KoolAid. :thumbup:

SCORE!!! :smuggrin: :cool:

How about most respected and/or liked?
-PandaBear
-DoctorMom78
-DrMom
-JPHazelton
-Law2Doc
-Anastasis
-EctopicFetus
-EternalRage
-Sacrament

That's my short list......

How about most respected and/or liked?
-PandaBear
-DoctorMom78
-DrMom
-JPHazelton
-Law2Doc
-Anastasis
-EctopicFetus
-EternalRage
-Sacrament

That's my short list......

:love: :love: I think I am going to cry!:oops: :) :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not sure if I'm hated or liked. probably both.

Yeah I wouldn't put you on that list...

Most liked maybe - you always seem so nice :)

:love: :love: I'm sure I'm not most liked, but I do try to be helpful whenever I can. The most hated did sort of surpise me though.:(

Im just a threadmover/closer, and sometimes ill say some stuff here and there.

Id like to throw up there Wizard of Oz in the respected/liked as well as Tired. DKM goes up there as well.

Id like to throw up there Wizard of Oz in the respected/liked as well as Tired. DKM goes up there as well.
I don't know if I'm respected or not.....I guess that would depend whether you like brutal honesty and biting sarcasm.

Tired definitely is respected and liked by me.

this was my idea and im not on either list! :(
alright i'll have to work on a reputation. it's hard to decide if i want to be good or bad

I don't know if I'm respected or not.....I guess that would depend whether you like brutal honesty and biting sarcasm.

I definitely respect your brutal honesty!:love: I am honest, but not so brutal about it. I am more the "mom" type I guess...a perfect fit for FM.:laugh:

:D Thanks, braluk definitely should be up there. Obviously the mods agree or he wouldn't be an advisor. :thumbup:

Bertleman is awesome too.

I love L2D's advice, but I'm waiting for somebody to get him to answer a personal question. Hey L2D (I see you there), how do you feel about being on this list?

(crickets chirping)

Hey I agree with those too - and what about QofQuimica? Jeebus people - she goes to med school and you forget all about her :laugh:

you made a 41, right?

...yes... *trying to see how this relates*

Hey I agree with those too - and what about QofQuimica? Jeebus people - she goes to med school and you forget all about her :laugh:
Q's a girl?!??!?
wow, that's news to me

Lol for some strange reason, ive always noticed this too, whenever there's an ambiguous sex for a poster, and that poster also happens to have rather high scores, the automatic default is male :laugh:

I think some posters have even resorted to "Im a girl! a girl!!" in their avatar lmao

DropkickMurphy: He likes Tired, and also let the Holocaust happen.

I think we should start a petition to make Genetics a mod in pre-allo. I think that would make things very interesting.

or DKM the mod in the genetics forum
that would be VERY interesting. all hell would break loose

speaking of genetics, he hasn't posted anything in a while

Actually I have no problem with him posting his things in there......they do serve a purpose.....it just so happens that most of us just frankly don't give a **** about those purposes.

Genetic counselors ... haha, someone's gotta do it.

Actually, I think we could get along just fine without them. Of course, then we would actually have to talk to our patients more, and that always sucks.

yes
i actually looked up genetic counselor in wikipedia because i forgot what they did
now i want those precious few seconds of my life back

well glad to see my name was removed from that one; especially because i'm never here anymore and when I am I simply ask questions or respond to other questions. I'd like to know why Panda Bear, EternalRage and Wizard of Oz is on that list; they are extremely helpful, honest perhaps but helpful and that's what counts. Panda Bear can be crude and harsh, so at times seems uncompassionate but he is as funny as anything and his blog is amazing; I really enjoy reading it; it is so brutally honest.

well glad to see my name was removed from that one; especially because i'm never here anymore and when I am I simply ask questions or respond to other questions. I'd like to know why Panda Bear, EternalRage and Wizard of Oz is on that list; they are extremely helpful, honest perhaps but helpful and that's what counts. Panda Bear can be crude and harsh, so at times seems uncompassionate but he is as funny as anything and his blog is amazing; I really enjoy reading it; it is so brutally honest.

Psycho Doc,

You're not really hated. I put you on the list 'cause you are one of my favs! :thumbup:

How's med school treatin' ya?

*Can you feel the luv tonight!*

I see if I take a day off, life in SDN get interesting.
Looks like I'm attaching my laptop to my leg so I will never be without SDN again.

I see if I take a day off, life in SDN get interesting.
Looks like I'm attaching my laptop to my leg so I will never be without SDN again.

Just like the Mac commercial where PC had a camera duct taped to his head! :laugh:

Just like the Mac commercial where PC had a camera duct taped to his head! :laugh:

Except I'm the camera, and the PC is getting duct taped to me.:D

Speak for yourself, I never ask questions.... are you still considered a pre-med if you've gotten into medical school?

Speak for yourself, I never ask questions.... are you still considered a pre-med if you've gotten into medical school?

Being a pre-med isn't physical. It is a state of mind. It is usually shed upon matriculation into medical school, but I've seen exceptions.

DropkickMurphy: He likes Tired, and also let the Holocaust happen.

I think we should start a petition to make Genetics a mod in pre-allo. I think that would make things very interesting.

I have no interest in being a pre-allo moderator.

What is your problem anyways?