Why do you Want to be a Dentist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
mdub said:
You don't get an MBA *in* anything. It's just like you don't get a JD in trial law, you don't get an MD in surgery, and you don't get a DDS/DMD in orthodontics. Those are things you specialize in after you get the general degree.

And big time investment banking is a field generally open only to people from the top b-schools.

You are correct that investment banking are generally open for people from top b-schools... But if you are good, then it doesnt matter.

And yes, you get an MBA *in* somthing... You just dont get an MBA then specialize... Look at schools that have MBAs, once u get into the program you choose what MBA you want, either being marketing, finance, global marketing/management, investment banking, organizational management, etc... etc... MBA is my last resort, but most MBA programs require 2 years work experiance in some sort of business field. So if all goes down the drain for me, I will be a pharma rep for 2 years and get my MBA in global management or somthing and become a District Manager at a big pharma company making an easy 200-250k a year.

Members don't see this ad.

STARCITY said:
who cares about ethics.

give me a paycheck.

do everyone a favor and let us know where you'll be practicing so we can all avoid becoming your "patients".

elderjam said:
do everyone a favor and let us know where you'll be practicing so we can all avoid becoming your "patients".

Charleston, West Virginia.

Kiss my @ZZ if you don't want to be my patient.

Members don't see this ad :)
STARCITY said:

lol, that actually gave me a laugh

STARCITY said:

do you have any teeth left? or did your mom/sister knock them all out?

elderjam said:

I have all of them except my widson teeth.

Kiss my @ZZ once again!

You can talk about WV all you want. My family has made more money here and had more success than they could have in any other area. We make stupid comments about WV up here to keep jack@ZZes like you out!

I pray it keeps working.

elderjam said:

I hope you get into dental school. With your witty humor and comebacks you wont make it as a comedian and you wont last long on the street.

GOOD LUCK!

elderjam said:

:laugh:

STARCITY said:
I have all of them except my widson teeth.

Kiss my @ZZ once again!

You can talk about WV all you want. My family has made more money here and had more success than they could have in any other area. We make stupid comments about WV up here to keep jack@ZZes like you out!

I pray it keeps working.

a little sensitive huh? too bad you couldn't keep those "wisdon" teeth, maybe you could have traded them for "wisdom" teeth. then you could think of better things to say then throwing out cuss words........

STARCITY said:
I hope you get into dental school. With your witty humor and comebacks you wont make it as a comedian and you wont last long on the street.

GOOD LUCK!

thanks, all kidding aside one of my best friends is from morgantown, Jake Skousen, he has the nicest set of teeth i think i've ever seen.

elderjam said:
thanks, all kidding aside one of my best friends is from morgantown, Jake Skousen, he has the nicest set of teeth i think i've ever seen.

Your a troll.