You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Why do you want to become a pathologist?
Started by Harbster
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
B
b&ierstiefel
i already told you my reasons for going into path when we had those guinness's a while back. need i remind you again? get yo ass back down to A2...your turn to come down here this time damnit! 😀
oh...this is a poll...nevermind then.
oh...this is a poll...nevermind then.
AndyMilonakis said:i already told you my reasons for going into path when we had those guinness's a while back. need i remind you again? get yo ass back down to A2...your turn to come down here this time damnit! 😀
oh...this is a poll...nevermind then.
you're a trip, dude. hahaha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because I want to be surrounded by beautiful people. Duh.
Because I like the feeling of "knowing everything" in medicine...because I like to ask why and understand how things work...because I want to have a significant say in patient care decisions...because I like being a consultant...because it's a broad field with many career choices...because I like continually learning new things...because I have many interests outside medicine...because I like the laid back personalities in path...because I don't care to be in the limelight...because I want to wear jeans to work...I could go on and on! 😍
Because I like the feeling of "knowing everything" in medicine...because I like to ask why and understand how things work...because I want to have a significant say in patient care decisions...because I like being a consultant...because it's a broad field with many career choices...because I like continually learning new things...because I have many interests outside medicine...because I like the laid back personalities in path...because I don't care to be in the limelight...because I want to wear jeans to work...I could go on and on! 😍
cytoborg said:Because I want to be surrounded by beautiful people. Duh.
Because I like the feeling of "knowing everything" in medicine...because I like to ask why and understand how things work...because I want to have a significant say in patient care decisions...because I like being a consultant...because it's a broad field with many career choices...because I like continually learning new things...because I have many interests outside medicine...because I like the laid back personalities in path...because I don't care to be in the limelight...because I want to wear jeans to work...I could go on and on! 😍
Well place your vote!
B
b&ierstiefel
cytoborg said:Because I want to be surrounded by beautiful people. Duh.
Because I like the feeling of "knowing everything" in medicine...because I like to ask why and understand how things work...because I want to have a significant say in patient care decisions...because I like being a consultant...because it's a broad field with many career choices...because I like continually learning new things...because I have many interests outside medicine...because I like the laid back personalities in path...because I don't care to be in the limelight...because I want to wear jeans to work...I could go on and on! 😍
cut the crap dude. interviews are over!
just kidding. yes....beautiful women, guns, tranquilizer darts, water fountains, etc etc etc.
B
b&ierstiefel
he did dude...don't get your panties in a bunch.Harbster said:Well place your vote!
AndyMilonakis said:he did dude...don't get your panties in a bunch.
Humph. Thank you.
We dudes in wheelchairs need Pedro's protection.
B
b&ierstiefel
cytoborg said:Humph. Thank you.
We dudes in wheelchairs need Pedro's protection.
1. Pedro does offer you his protection.
2. Whatever you do, don't drink water out of a water fountain.
3. Harbster, have some compassion man...the dude is in a WHEELCHAIR!
Did you interview in a wheelchair?
deschutes said:Did you interview in a wheelchair?
No. It was Andy's painfully politically incorrect ploy to guilt LADoc00 into spilling his beans of wisdom.
B
b&ierstiefel
and it worked didn't it?cytoborg said:No. It was Andy's painfully politically incorrect ploy to guilt LADoc00 into spilling his beans of wisdom.
it wasn't painful for me one bit on this end at least. can i have my wheelchair back now? i haven't left home ever since i gave it to you. immobility is a b*tch!
AndyMilonakis said:can i have my wheelchair back now? i haven't left home ever since i gave it to you. immobility is a b*tch!
Hmm...think I'll keep it. I kinda like how it fits with my "Masked Machine" image.
Spilling his beans of wisdom?
I like the way you mix up your metaphors! Somewhat like casting beans to swine.
Doesn't "Masked Machine" connote some degree of slick well-oiled movement? Sure isn't going to happen with a wheelchair!
I like the way you mix up your metaphors! Somewhat like casting beans to swine. Doesn't "Masked Machine" connote some degree of slick well-oiled movement? Sure isn't going to happen with a wheelchair!
B
b&ierstiefel
cmon man....i'm getting ulcers that even frequent turnings can't fix now.cytoborg said:Hmm...think I'll keep it. I kinda like how it fits with my "Masked Machine" image.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey now. Luke Skywalker had a robotic arm and was pretty damn good with a light saber. And I've seen those dudes play basketball on TV. Pretty sure they could kick my ass.deschutes said:Doesn't "Masked Machine" connote some degree of slick well-oiled movement? Sure isn't going to happen with a wheelchair!
So have I. My point is - they didn't just recently acquire their wheelchair!
B
b&ierstiefel

just shat my pants.
I'm the only one who has no patience for patients?
Odd. I thought hating people was the whole basis for this field. 😛
Odd. I thought hating people was the whole basis for this field. 😛
yaah said:I'm the only one who has no patience for patients?
Odd. I thought hating people was the whole basis for this field. 😛
I have no idea wtf deshutes, cytoborg, and Andy are talking about. They are like a bunch of thugs loitering on my thread. Scram ya hoodlums!
It's been nearly 24 hours. The effect of those chilli peppers should have worn off by now.AndyMilonakis said:just shat my pants.
Dear Harbster,
I am waiting for "all of the above" to be made an option in "Why do you want to become a pathologist... Part Deux". And don't cures vary with the type of cancer?
Sincerely yours,
deschutes.
I am waiting for "all of the above" to be made an option in "Why do you want to become a pathologist... Part Deux". And don't cures vary with the type of cancer?
Sincerely yours,
deschutes.
B
b&ierstiefel
no no...it has nothing to do with my diet. i was laughing and almost shat.deschutes said:It's been nearly 24 hours. The effect of those chilli peppers should have worn off by now.
I was being facetious you idiot! (oops that's twice in 10 minutes.)
deschutes said:Dear Harbster,
I am waiting for "all of the above" to be made an option in "Why do you want to become a pathologist... Part Deux". And don't cures vary with the type of cancer?
Sincerely yours,
deschutes.
Dear Thug,
Please depart from my thread. If you chose to stay, I am forced to let Yaah take care of you.
Sincerely,
Harbster
B
b&ierstiefel
oh dear.
Methinks 'tis time you and me depart for the lounge.
B
b&ierstiefel
girl, i'm already there....i'm at both places at the same time.deschutes said:Methinks 'tis time you and me depart for the lounge.
deschutes said:Methinks 'tis time you and me depart for the lounge.
Where's Yaah at???He's here, should you wish to speak to him.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
B
b&ierstiefel
we're already all talking.... 😀deschutes said:He's here, should you wish to speak to him.
AIM rawks!
Harbster said:Where's Yaah at???
I enjoy a good fight.
Fight? I think he wanted you to kick us out.yaah said:I enjoy a good fight.
deschutes said:Fight? I think he wanted you to kick us out.
Not every thread has to be about chances for fellowships and salary issues. 😎
B
b&ierstiefel
yes...i like this option. Harbster, are you getting this?PFCortex said:where is the "i-didn't-know-what-i-wanted-to-do-with-my-life-until-the-path-forum-and-then-i-knew-i-wanted-to-be-like-andy" option???
Watch out, I've got a light saber too. You don't mess with a thug with a light saber.Harbster said:I have no idea wtf deshutes, cytoborg, and Andy are talking about. They are like a bunch of thugs loitering on my thread. Scram ya hoodlums!
B
b&ierstiefel
i'm having too much fun picturing this...a dude in a wheelchair yielding a light saber...cytoborg said:Watch out, I've got a light saber too. You don't mess with a thug with a light saber.
AndyMilonakis said:i'm having too much fun picturing this...a dude in a wheelchair yielding a light saber...
Is it a mechanized wheelchair?
It must have wings.
B
b&ierstiefel
"now you know that evil shall always triumph...for good is dumb."
There is something the matter with Darth, but I can't put my finger on it. Could it be that the weight of his head has crushed his neck into his body?
B
b&ierstiefel
have you seen Spaceballs?deschutes said:There is something the matter with Darth, but I can't put my finger on it. Could it be that the weight of his head has crushed his neck into his body?
it's Dark Helmet, played by Rick Moranis.
Ah well, Harb should've known we'd stomp all over his thread in his absence anyway 🙄
B
b&ierstiefel
yeah...we're meeting up with him in 2 hours....i'll be sure to tell him you said that 😛deschutes said:Ah well, Harb should've known we'd stomp all over his thread in his absence anyway 🙄
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
B
b&ierstiefel
huh? 😕Harbster said:There is only 23 of us?!?!
AndyMilonakis said:huh? 😕
Opps.........24 of us, we just had a future dermpath vote!
I didn't vote. Or should I say, haven't voted.
Not for lack of trying, I might add!
Not for lack of trying, I might add!
I see 32 now.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 38
- Views
- 7K