Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Why do you want to become a pathologist?
Started by Harbster
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
B
b&ierstiefel
yes, he's really smart like dat.Harbster said:wow, I see 32 too! Good observation, Yaah!!! 😛
i mean...dude DID get 272 on step 1.
Now you are inflating my boards scores.
And yes, I have strong powers of observation. At times.
And yes, I have strong powers of observation. At times.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
B
b&ierstiefel
OK fine...271...who cares? We all know that you beat everyone in the nation except that girl at a certain Boston program.yaah said:Now you are inflating my boards scores.
And yes, I have strong powers of observation. At times.
I am glad to see the freaks are piling up! Those silly 'fessors will be overtaken yet.
Hey Harbster which did you vote for?
Hey Harbster which did you vote for?
deschutes said:I am glad to see the freaks are piling up! Those silly 'fessors will be overtaken yet.
Hey Harbster which did you vote for?
I'm a silly 'fessor wannabe
B
b&ierstiefel
👍Harbster said:I'm a silly 'fessor wannabe
Andy settled on pathology when he learned that fecology was not a viable career option.
B
b&ierstiefel
Silence!bananaface said:Andy settled on pathology when he learned that fecology was not a viable career option.
mmmrmmpphh!AndyMilonakis said:Silence!
stormjen said:But if everyone is a freak of nature, then maybe we aren't freaks after all!
maybe we are freaks amongst freaks........
I'm not a freak. I don't know about the rest of you losers. 😛
B
b&ierstiefel
thanks for rubbing it in yaah. first stormjen tells me to get a life. now you call me a loser. screw it. time for happy hour. andy out!yaah said:I'm not a freak. I don't know about the rest of you losers. 😛
In the land of the freaks, the guy with the fake canine is king! 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
B
b&ierstiefel
My goal is to develop into the most competent and compassionate pathologist I can be.
AndyMilonakis said:My goal is to develop into the most competent and compassionate pathologist I can be.
Why is it that I don't believe him?
B
b&ierstiefel
cuz you're sober now.Harbster said:Why is it that I don't believe him?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 38
- Views
- 7K