Why hasnt NYU contacted me yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
u should check yo face at the door homie, before you open your mouth to me ;) i think ur the d&d type of playing guy. so keep your nonsense to yourself. your threads are probably the least useful ones ever. :eek:

LOL, you're the most disliked on this forum. It's not coincidences that everyone (except maybe three people) has an issue with you. All of your threads are one of the below:

1) Attention ***** - Let's ask a dumb question
2) Attention ***** - I need to be coddled
3) Attention ***** - Let's pat myself on the back
4) Let's sound like an expert wannabe
5) Monkey see, monkey do

Yeah, your threads are very useful :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

LOL, you're the most disliked on this forum. It's not coincidences that everyone (except maybe three people) has an issue with you. All of your threads are one of the below:

1) Attention ***** - Let's ask a dumb question
2) Attention ***** - I need to be coddled
3) Attention ***** - Let's pat myself on the back
4) Let's sound like an expert wannabe
5) Monkey see, monkey do

Yeah, your threads are very useful :laugh:

haha if you didnt notice I dont care. I'm not like you that needs to start fights with people to be a pure ***. I talk about real issues. I know more than you. Oh I forgot I should let the admins know that your really PreDent321 and you previously got banned from this site. Are you allowed to be on here again? If i was that "bad" Im sure I would be banned by now, but I guess I'm doing something right.

Go climb a tree kid. Aint no stopping me now!

Members don't see this ad :)
haha if you didnt notice I dont care. I'm not like you that needs to start fights with people to be a pure ***. I talk about real issues. I know more than you. Oh I forgot I should let the admins know that your really PreDent321 and you previously got banned from this site. Are you allowed to be on here again? If i was that "bad" Im sure I would be banned by now, but I guess I'm doing something right.

Go climb a tree kid. Aint no stopping me now!

LOL again. Yadda, yadda, yadda. And blah blah blah. You should look in the mirror first. Almost every thread is populated with impulsive postings by you to either draw attention to yourself, pull your foot out of your mouth (hence why you have so many apology postings), or engage in a verbal flame war with someone. Now your little sissy "tattle telling" comes out in true form as you incorrectly disclose someone else's handle.

LOL again. Yadda, yadda, yadda. And blah blah blah. You should look in the mirror first. Almost every thread is populated with impulsive postings by you to either draw attention to yourself, pull your foot out of your mouth (hence why you have so many apology postings), or engage in a verbal flame war with someone. Now your little sissy "tattle telling" comes out in true form as you incorrectly disclose someone else's handle.

thats your handle bud :) im sure the IP address will be figured out by the SDN community and you'll get banned like last time.

I apologize because unlike you im not a d*** :cool:

u should check yo face at the door homie, before you open your mouth to me ;) i think ur the d&d type of playing guy. so keep your nonsense to yourself. your threads are probably the least useful ones ever. :eek:

Hey now. You guys can fight all you want, but lets not drag dungeons and dragons into this. It's a really fun game if you actually get into it.

Hey now. You guys can fight all you want, but lets not drag dungeons and dragons into this. It's a really fun game if you actually get into it.

lol haha i never played, but heard good things. i tried magic back in the day, but it was too slow for me. Do you anticipate starting a D&D club in d-school? call it DD for DDS :laugh:

lol haha i never played, but heard good things. i tried magic back in the day, but it was too slow for me. Do you anticipate starting a D&D club in d-school? call it DD for DDS :laugh:

I would consider it if I had time. The thing about d&d is that you have to be really comfortable with the people you're playing it with. Especially if you're a little reserved like me, it's hard to really get into a character which is what makes it fun. I think if everyone is quiet and not getting into it it would be boring/awkward.

I would consider it if I had time. The thing about d&d is that you have to be really comfortable with the people you're playing it with. Especially if you're a little reserved like me, it's hard to really get into a character which is what makes it fun. I think if everyone is quiet and not getting into it it would be boring/awkward.

:thumbup: good luck with that.

thats your handle bud :) im sure the IP address will be figured out by the SDN community and you'll get banned like last time.

Since you won't respond to my PM's and you are bring up the idea of alters, are you or are you not RP37 who already had another alter banned?

he's gone O____O

lol i guess SDN found out about him and banned him. what a shocker he will be missed :rolleyes:

I liked YoHomeys posts most of the time, intelligent and spoke from knowledge.

So, Avicci, u = RP37?

you both:
are highly emotional and use lots of emoticons
are applying this cycle
don't like me
have lots and lots and lots of posts per day
have a strange desire to get the last word in
are insecure about themselves
are non-trads who think they know more about the world than everyone because of this
think they know a particularly high amount about the business world

is it all a coincidence?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey wzhu howd you like BU was it a good school in your opinion?

loool turned the attention to me now :idea:
everyone has something bad to say about BU but its the only interview i have soooooo i'll take it lol

loool turned the attention to me now :idea:
everyone has something bad to say about BU but its the only interview i have soooooo i'll take it lol

right but did you like it besides that? they didnt call me back but i am curious on what they're like?

right but did you like it besides that? they didnt call me back but i am curious on what they're like?
i liked it, everyone was rather comedic and the place looks really nice and modern (atleast compared to my ****ty-ass rundown canadian school:rolleyes:)

I've stopped watching the sopranos because SDN provides me with more than my daily needed dose of drama!

He'll be back. He always comes back to life.

I don't see why he would get banned anyways. He does have good points in his arguments.

I agree my man

don't worry he will be back.

I don't know how Avici is not banned but he is? lol he actually does have good points in an organized manner. Also very humorous as well.

i am without doubt, the best wingman :D

Girls do make awesome wingmen! I do hope you and me go do the same dental school that that we can tear it up at the clubs after a long week of studying HAHAHA

I agree my man

don't worry he will be back.

I don't know how Avici is not banned but he is? lol he actually does have good points in an organized manner. Also very humorous as well.

another tree hugger :)

Whatttt YoHomey got banned? Nooooooo he was entertaining. I'm sure he will be back though in 1 form or another. Let's be honest though, no one believed YoHomey actually got any girls though right? The people who always talk about getting them never get them haha.

Girls do make awesome wingmen! I do hope you and me go do the same dental school that that we can tear it up at the clubs after a long week of studying HAHAHA

Haha can the young people join or is it old people only :D

I have to warn you though. I am the worst wingman ever. This is because the girl always becomes more attracted to me than the guy I'm wingmaning for hhah i kid i kid.

hahaha amazing!

i follow a general algorithm of approaching a hot girl with "omg i love your _____ (dress/hair/makeup/**** that girls like)," do a shot with them, and "oh btw i came here with my friend ____, come hang out with us!"
it does not fail.

hahaha amazing!

i follow a general algorithm of approaching a hot girl with "omg i love your _____ (dress/hair/makeup/**** that girls like)," do a shot with them, and "oh btw i came here with my friend ____, come hang out with us!"
it does not fail.

Na, the best approach is your next to your friend and you tap on a girls shoulder and say "hey have you met my friend _______?" and then just walk away....

Haha can the young people join or is it old people only :D

I have to warn you though. I am the worst wingman ever. This is because the girl always becomes more attracted to me than the guy I'm wingmaning for hhah i kid i kid.

No discrimination here man - you are totally free to join in on the good times!

This said, I'm not going to say I get a lot of girls... I dont. I'm not really into the "lets bag as many women as possible" scene. I love going out, dancing, drinking, and flirting with women, but I am really picky about the women I date... I'm not that easy haha (I sound like a girl lol)

I do like to go out and have a good time. However, if I'm in a relationship, then I bring her when I go out so that we can have a good time together. That, or we can have a night in, or do something romantic... I think its more important for her to feel special, so I would rather focus on her lol

hahaha amazing!

it does not fail.

You sound like a seasoned vet lol :thumbup:

hahaha amazing!

it does not fail.

wzhu, you're gonna make all the guys on here ditch their #1 choice school to go to d-school with you hahah a good wingwomen is more important than a good education haha

No discrimination here man - you are totally free to join in on the good times!

This said, I'm not going to say I get a lot of girls... I dont. I'm not really into the "lets bag as many women as possible" scene. I love going out, dancing, drinking, and flirting with women, but I am really picky about the women I date... I'm not that easy haha (I sound like a girl lol)

I do like to go out and have a good time. However, if I'm in a relationship, then I bring her when I go out so that we can have a good time together. That, or we can have a night in, or do something romantic... I think its more important for her to feel special, so I would rather focus on her lol

awww so chivalrous!

wzhu, you're gonna make all the guys on here ditch their #1 choice school to go to d-school with you hahah a good wingwomen is more important than a good education haha
do it do it do itttt:cool:

hahaha amazing!

it does not fail.

. . .

And Bereno... you must be nuts too along with wzhu.

Any guy that is complimenting a girl's dress/hair/make up should make your gaydar flare red alert.

In order for a straight guy to notice an item of a females, it must fulfill these requirements:
1) Round
2) Soft
3) Bouncy

. . .

And Bereno... you must be nuts too along with wzhu.

Any guy that is complimenting a girl's dress/hair/make up should make your gaydar flare red alert.

In order for a straight guy to notice an item of a females, it must fulfill these requirements:
1) Round
2) Soft
3) Bouncy

You do know that Wzhu is a girl... right? lol

Last edited:
.... do i come off manly? :eyebrow:

Definitely not, girl. ;)

There are FEMALES?! :eek:

Haha, for someone who has a minor in women's studies, I am surprised you would place so much emphasis on a woman's figure lol

(I can't believe I need to explain this... ) Wzhu was saying that she would go have a shot with a hot girl and complement her somehow. Then she would tell her to come hang out with her and her guy friend (you). She is masterfully playing the role of the wingwoman! You should learn this technique - it is very powerful.

You have much to learn my friend, much to learn :cool:

Definitely not, girl. ;)

Haha, for someone who has a minor in women's studies, I am surprised you would place so much emphasis on a woman's figure lol

(I can't believe I need to explain this... ) Wzhu was saying that she would go have a shot with a hot girl and complement her somehow. Then she would tell her to come hang out with her and her guy friend (you). She is masterfully playing the role of the wingwoman! You should learn this technique - it is very powerful.

You have much to learn my friend, much to learn :cool:

After 4 years of it, I've come to the conclusion that there is no practical use for it in reality. Unless... said female with whom you are talking to has also taken classes in it! Your average Betty will just say, "What?"

MrAvicii continues to post pointless, unhelpful, negative, imature, and unprofessional commets in many of the threads I read on SDN. This is another great thread, soiled with his garbage. "Check yo face at the door homie"

PLEASE STOP.

hahaha amazing!

it does not fail.

Nice. If you're buying the shot, your strategy is flawless.

hahaha amazing!

it does not fail.
some issues with ur strategy.

a wing girl usually gets jealous of the girl a dude is interested in. NO matter how you argue that we are best friends so I won't get jealous ever. but girls don't function like that. So this is bound to fail.

second, ur wing girl has be hot if u are going for hot chicks. chicks are super clicky. She will be "who the fck are u?" when u try to be all friendly and nice to her.

-> better way
let ur wing boy go chat with her. And then 2-3min in, you pull him out and flirt with him in front of her. And then, let the guy go back to her and finish the job.
spark up the jealousy. a girl's enemy is a girl.

my two cents

some issues with ur strategy.

a wing girl usually gets jealous of the girl a dude is interested in. NO matter how you argue that we are best friends so I won't get jealous ever. but girls don't function like that. So this is bound to fail.

second, ur wing girl has be hot if u are going for hot chicks. chicks are super clicky. She will be "who the fck are u?" when u try to be all friendly and nice to her.

-> better way
let ur wing boy go chat with her. And then 2-3min in, you pull him out and flirt with him in front of her. And then, let the guy go back to her and finish the job.
spark up the jealousy. a girl's enemy is a girl.

my two cents

lol i don't have jealousy issues with the guys i wingman
second point is valid

the most challenging part however, is getting a girl to respond to the guy. if a random were to strike conversation with me, he'd better have a good buffer to get to that conversation. your strategy only works if the girl were already interested in the guy. then if the guy were to flirt back with the wingwomen, then said girl would likely give up thinking "wtf douchebag"

lol this entire thread is silly but anyways, back to your point.

the point is that, when you pull your wing man away from her, the guy is not supposed to flirt with u (wingwoman). he is acting as if he was surprised to see u or u flirting with him.
You gotta deliver an underlying message to her (target) that your wingman is desirable and u wanna take him away... which make the other girl (target) to become more curious and feel attractive to the guy. basic female nature

and to the first point, if you are not like that, well good for you! i have seen million times girls say one thing and act the other way. sooo I don't know but if you are not like that u have my respect

Last edited:
MrAvicii continues to post pointless, unhelpful, negative, imature, and unprofessional commets in many of the threads I read on SDN. This is another great thread, soiled with his garbage. "Check yo face at the door homie"

PLEASE STOP.

dude hop off already.

the point is that, when you pull your wing man away from her, the guy is not supposed to flirt with u (wingwoman). he is acting as if he was surprised to see u or u flirting with him.
You gotta deliver an underlying message to her (target) that your wingman is desirable and u wanna take him away... which make the other girl (target) to become more curious and feel attractive to the guy. basic female nature

and to the first point, if you are not like that, well good for you! i have seen million times girls say one thing and act the other way. sooo I don't know but if you are not like that u have my respect

You would get lynched in the middle of my class. Hahaha

haha you're right, but then again pickup dynamics are always variable and entertaining to watch
if you can carry an intelligent conversation and/or are really funny, then you've got this
atleast for me, i think the top qualities in someone i meet are 1) ability to make me laugh out loud and 2) knowledge of current events