Why is there so much hate for LUCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Noomm

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Loma Linda is a well-respected MD school. Why is LUCOM treated differently?

Members don't see this ad.

Loma Linda is a well-respected MD school. Why is LUCOM treated differently?

Too many of these threads already but I'll bite.

I would say it has to do with tone more than substance. Liberty is associated with a very outspoken family that have, to many people, a history of coming off as inflammatory and abrasive. Loma Linda, not so much.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey I have an idea. Let's not do this.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
xS97kb1.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
please use search function for this topic. This is one of the most regurgitated topics. I dont mind LUCOM, but I understand the implications of attending however.

I actually have seen a good deal of hate for both, but at least Loma gives you a good idea of what you are getting into. Also Liberty is known as a mostly online school, it just doesn't have as much respect as an institution

OP oh no you did not!

Haters gonna hate!

They even hated on Jesus...

They hate us.. cause they AINTUS!

Reactions: 1 users
This topic has been discussed ad naseum. I would list the threads that discuss them below so you can add to them...but I've had to close all of them so far.

So if this is to be discussed, hope it doesn't fall off the deep end too fast.

Be honest guys, who all added LUCOM to their school list?

Be honest guys, who all added LUCOM to their school list?
I did more of as a safety because I figured since all of SDN doesn't seem to want no apply there I would have a better chance lol. I got an II from them but I have 8 other ones so maybe I didn't need it?

Because I will be treated by a vet before I am seen by a LUCOM grad.

We are, after all, just a subspecies of monkeys ;)

Last edited:
Because I will be treated by a vet before I am seen by a LUCOM grad.

We are, after all, just a subspecies of monkeys ;)
I dont want to get into this too much but I do want to add that we are being taught by many very prominent physicians including the AOAs Speaker of the House.

I dont want to get into this too much but I do want to add that we are being taught by many very prominent physicians including the AOAs Speaker of the House.
The fact that someone sits on the AOA board says more about them negatively than positively in many peoples' eyes. Just FYI.

Reactions: 1 users
You must be new to the internet. See there's these things called trolls...

The pre-dental tag is a dead giveaway.

You must be new to the internet. See there's these things called trolls...

The pre-dental tag is a dead giveaway.

I see you haven't been around for very long :rolleyes:

Last edited: