Why the bad attitude?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
you don't know when to quit. but what the others said about you have been quite entertaining so keep up the good work.

Working my ass off to get banned and only have received a warning because one of those whiny b**tches compained because they cannot stand up for themselves. WINNING LIKE CHARLIE!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I lament when people like you get banned. Threads like this are at least half the reason I'm on this forum.

I haven't "compained to the mods" yet (nice failboat there), but if you send me any more PM's I'll consider it. These exchanges are only fun when they take place out in the open.

Who is it that can't stand up for themselves? The gauntlet has been thrown, broski. You are the one avoiding the discussion.

OP: Its probably that time of the month for most of them :)

Stepping aside from all the aspiringosteo stuff,

I have shadowed and volunteered with many doctors who were quite nice. Polite, sure, but also generally friendly, fun to speak with, willing to discuss their lives. This was in some stressful situations, too.

And I've worked with doctors who are much more in line with the OP's complaints. What kind of physician do I strive to be? I can tell you which doctors made more of a lasting impression.