WICHE Applicants c/o 2015!

Started by rsloan87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rsloan87

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any other WICHE applicants out there? I applied as a Wyoming WICHE applicant. My WICHE office just approved me for sponsership, and yesterday I received offers for admission to Colorado, Oregon and Washington. AAAHHHH!! I'm so excited!

Colorado was my first choice all along, but Oregon and Washington both offered me scholarships- $4000 per year for 4 years. So now I am heading to look at all three.

Anyone else out there apply WICHE? Where are you considering going and why? Also, I had no idea that some schools would offer scholarships along with an admissions offer, I did not think that happened with vet schools. Any one else receive a scholarship? How common are they?

Good luck to everyone who hasn't heard yet!
 
Congrats on such a big day yesterday! I'm WICHE too... an Arizona resident. I got my "no thanks" from Colorado State yesterday (which was really the only school of the four I would have considered going to when compared to University of Edinburgh, where I already have an acceptance!). I haven't heard from the others yet, but it looks like I'll be withdrawing my apps from the them shortly. I hope it helps a fellow Arizonan and even perhaps a fellow SDNer! Good luck everyone!