WICHE colorado residents in state at oregon?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

letsgfuad

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, since i live in colorado, im part of WICHE. WHen i look at statistics on predents.com, are WICHE students under in state or out of state numbers?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Are you sure that you are WICHE?? I live in Nevada and since we have a dental school in our own state we're not considered WICHE anymore. (Damn you UNLV!!!)

letsgfuad said:
Hello, since i live in colorado, im part of WICHE. WHen i look at statistics on predents.com, are WICHE students under in state or out of state numbers?

Thanks

If you live in colorado, you are NOT wiche. Wiche is for residents of states that do not have dental/medical schools in their home states. Colorado has a medical and dental school therefore is not a WICHE state. Montana, Wyoming, Alaska, and New Mexico are.

Members don't see this ad :)
letsgfuad said:

Thanks

Where abouts in colorado are you from? Im from colorado springs....

oldboy said:
If you live in colorado, you are NOT wiche. Wiche is for residents of states that do not have dental/medical schools in their home states. Colorado has a medical and dental school therefore is not a WICHE state. Montana, Wyoming, Alaska, and New Mexico are.

Ewww, that sucks. Well then i can knock off a couple of schools im goign to apply to.

And my parents live in littleton, but im up at boulder. You going to CU in springs?

And my parents live in littleton, but im up at boulder. You going to CU in springs?

Yup I am going to UCCS. I called the dental school in Denver and found that there are no exceptions to the 30 upper division hours rule. So now I get to wait a whole year to apply over 11 hours. I guess I will get to take some more classes though.

Are you applying this cycle?

LNinlove said:
Yup I am going to UCCS. I called the dental school in Denver and found that there are no exceptions to the 30 upper division hours rule. So now I get to wait a whole year to apply over 11 hours. I guess I will get to take some more classes though.

Are you applying this cycle?

Yeah i am, im pretty hopefull, ill see how it goes. What year are you?

letsgfuad said:
Yeah i am, im pretty hopefull, ill see how it goes. What year are you?

Hey check your PM....