Wife and career

Rickie825

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. My name is Rickie. I have an issue, a little personal, and wanted some advice. Let me give you some background. I was born in Illinois. I wanted to study PT or PTA but settled for masaage therapy. I met my wife in Asia and fell in love. I tried to get her to the U.S. but she got denied twice. I finished my MT degree and passed my licensing exam. I then took the entrance exam to begin a PTA course but then decided to fly to Asia and marry her. Fast forward to now. It has been 4 years and I still have a passion to get a degree in PT or PTA. I was wondering if there are any credible online sources or any way I can get a degree outside the U.S.?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. My name is Rickie. I have an issue, a little personal, and wanted some advice. Let me give you some background. I was born in Illinois. I wanted to study PT or PTA but settled for masaage therapy. I met my wife in Asia and fell in love. I tried to get her to the U.S. but she got denied twice. I finished my MT degree and passed my licensing exam. I then took the entrance exam to begin a PTA course but then decided to fly to Asia and marry her. Fast forward to now. It has been 4 years and I still have a passion to get a degree in PT or PTA. I was wondering if there are any credible online sources or any way I can get a degree outside the U.S.?

If you want to practice in the US, you should go to a U.S. based school.