This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rickie825

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. My name is Rickie. I have an issue, a little personal, and wanted some advice. Let me give you some background. I was born in Illinois. I wanted to study PT or PTA but settled for masaage therapy. I met my wife in Asia and fell in love. I tried to get her to the U.S. but she got denied twice. I finished my MT degree and passed my licensing exam. I then took the entrance exam to begin a PTA course but then decided to fly to Asia and marry her. Fast forward to now. It has been 4 years and I still have a passion to get a degree in PT or PTA. I was wondering if there are any credible online sources or any way I can get a degree outside the U.S.?
 
Hi. My name is Rickie. I have an issue, a little personal, and wanted some advice. Let me give you some background. I was born in Illinois. I wanted to study PT or PTA but settled for masaage therapy. I met my wife in Asia and fell in love. I tried to get her to the U.S. but she got denied twice. I finished my MT degree and passed my licensing exam. I then took the entrance exam to begin a PTA course but then decided to fly to Asia and marry her. Fast forward to now. It has been 4 years and I still have a passion to get a degree in PT or PTA. I was wondering if there are any credible online sources or any way I can get a degree outside the U.S.?

If you want to practice in the US, you should go to a U.S. based school.