Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
I was wondering if anyone had good information to share about wildlife/zoo externships that would be available to students during the summer after first year. I would love to go abroad but domestic is great too.
I've seen that there are a bunch of fairly pricey international veterinary wildlife courses (ie vet adventures.) Has anyone done something like this? Do you really learn a lot or is it just a glorified safari trip?
Any info would be much appreciated.
Thanks 🙂
I was wondering if anyone had good information to share about wildlife/zoo externships that would be available to students during the summer after first year. I would love to go abroad but domestic is great too.
I've seen that there are a bunch of fairly pricey international veterinary wildlife courses (ie vet adventures.) Has anyone done something like this? Do you really learn a lot or is it just a glorified safari trip?
Any info would be much appreciated.
Thanks 🙂