Will begin prep for MCAT Summer 2018 but have 2 questions regarding it

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Knightspremed

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Two questions, please,

I'm certain I will finish my prereq classes for MCAT preparation by Spring 2018, but I'm not sure what I should be doing whilst studying for MCAT in the summer. Should I also be preparing my application to medical schools? I'm not sure of the timeline for those things and if they overlap.

By Spring 2018, I also will not have finished my undergrad bachelors in biology. I'm not sure of the course of action I should take.

I will speak to a health professions adviser at college at some point during fall 2016 but it's a really small and busy office. I'd really appreciate any guidance sooner than later.

Thank you.