• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

Knightspremed

Jul 9, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi,

Two questions, please,

I'm certain I will finish my prereq classes for MCAT preparation by Spring 2018, but I'm not sure what I should be doing whilst studying for MCAT in the summer. Should I also be preparing my application to medical schools? I'm not sure of the timeline for those things and if they overlap.

By Spring 2018, I also will not have finished my undergrad bachelors in biology. I'm not sure of the course of action I should take.

I will speak to a health professions adviser at college at some point during fall 2016 but it's a really small and busy office. I'd really appreciate any guidance sooner than later.

Thank you.

Hopeful_vet

5+ Year Member
Apr 10, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
When do you plan on attending medical school? You should be applying in June, the year before you plan to enroll. Take the MCAT in the summer of 2018, apply summer of 2019, attend summer/fall 2020

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.