Will CVS still hire a pharmacist if they previously quit as an intern?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LongStoryShort

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am wondering how difficult it is to be hired as a pharmacist by CVS if you previously worked as an intern/tech for a few years, but resigned while in pharmacy school. Any input or anecdotal stories are appreciated.
 
I do not have any experience with this personally, but as long as you left on good terms then it should not be a problem. They probably prefer to hire people with CVS experience.
 
Can I ask why this is being asked in the residency portion of this forum? Just curious, if you don’t mind sharing 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, I did not realize you could post things to just "pharmacy", I thought it had to be in one of the three categories (classes, residencies, or exams) my mistake! Posted in the proper place now
 
Sorry, I did not realize you could post things to just "pharmacy", I thought it had to be in one of the three categories (classes, residencies, or exams) my mistake! Posted in the proper place now

Gotcha! I noticed you had the duplicate thread there and figured it was probably a mistake.