Will it be okay if I don't take Calc?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tim_freddie

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a strong math background in Calc I and II, and I have AP credits for both classes.

Additionally, I am a registered tutor with my university for Calc I and II and Finite Math, and I do have a semester of Finite Math and Biostatistics on my transcript.

Is this enough? Or should I take Calc?
 
I have a strong math background in Calc I and II, and I have AP credits for both classes.

Additionally, I am a registered tutor with my university for Calc I and II and Finite Math, and I do have a semester of Finite Math and Biostatistics on my transcript.

Is this enough? Or should I take Calc?
Certain medical schools will not accept AP credit ... so check MSAR (and review medical school websites concerning pre-requisites and/or AP credit).

Medical School Admission Requirements™
 
Last edited: