Will taking 2/8 of the classes at a diff college "hurt" my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zorlio

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Lets say I take Physics I and Physics II at University X and then take Chem I,II , Bio I,II , and OChem I,II at University Y.
Will that look weird to admission folks at med schools?

(the colleges I'm talking about are Baruch for physics and Hunter for the rest)

Members don't see this ad.

Lets say I take Physics I and Physics II at University X and then take Chem I,II , Bio I,II , and OChem I,II at University Y.
Will that look weird to admission folks at med schools?

(the colleges I'm talking about are Baruch for physics and Hunter for the rest)

No, it won't appear unusual at all. A significant quantity of people do just that. The only detriment will be when you are ready to apply and you need to gather all those transcripts for your application. Otherwise, have at it.

cool; I was asking because I though it might seem like I'm picking and choosing schools based on easy-ness of classes and that could come off as not "serious" to med school admissions

cool; I was asking because I though it might seem like I'm picking and choosing schools based on easy-ness of classes and that could come off as not "serious" to med school admissions

Well, I can't tell you what an adcomm member will think, since I'm clearly not one. All I can say is that I didn't draw that conclusion initially. If they do happen to ask, just make sure you have a sound reason, that's all.