Will you reveal your online identity to fellow students in med school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reveal online identity?

• yes

Votes: 36 64.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • dunno

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

geldrop

Crushed Pepper Rules
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
yes or no or dunno...

Members don't see this ad.

I think my outfit with mask and tights will give it away...

weird, what made you think of this I wonder? Why not? What did you vote?

Members don't see this ad :)
Since I am setting up plans to meet some of them before orientation - I think they will prob be able to figure it out. And man - with those pecs everyone from the lounge will be able to spot you a mile away.

Originally posted by jmwalker
Since I am setting up plans to meet some of them before orientation - I think they will prob be able to figure it out. And man - with those pecs everyone from the lounge will be able to spot you a mile away.

:laugh: yes, I must admit my first thought on seeing this was "Sure, I would" but then I saw that it was geldrop and my next thought "but I'm not the one posting semi-neked pics of myself in the lounge!" ;)

Originally posted by tBw
:laugh: yes, I must admit my first thought on seeing this was "Sure, I would" but then I saw that it was geldrop and my next thought "but I'm not the one posting semi-neked pics of myself in the lounge!" ;)
umm, i must have missed something here..............

Originally posted by DW
umm, i must have missed something here..............

really not... ;)

Originally posted by tBw
really not... ;)

no no - it was great - kovox debated about his lats for a while with some other chick.

Yes I remember the geldrop pecs pic...was that really him? LOL

Anyways, I will miss those memories...what is wrong with saying you post on SDN? If you are in med school you are ALREADY a nerd, since it is hard to get in to begin with, so just admit it to others too...:D :laugh: