Wisconsin c/o 2020 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lots to consider since I have already accepted an offer to another school. I've never visited? Opinions on the school?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Man, Im an IS applicant for 2021 and I feel like with how much the OOS waitlist moved, thats my better bet - to apply as an OOS lol!
 
Man, Im an IS applicant for 2021 and I feel like with how much the OOS waitlist moved, thats my better bet - to apply as an OOS lol!
Haha don't worry! Your odds are far better as an in state student. Currently 195 spots have been offered to 1 054 OOS applicants and 67 spots offered to only 167 IS applicants. Plus you'll get that nice tuition difference 😉
 
What happened with the waitlist? I was over #100 and never even sent my transcripts, still got offered a spot. I thought almost no one from the waitlist would get a spot! Is this normal?