Wisconsin-Madison

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bootz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know anything about the admissions process? Any help here would be great. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

LT8R said:
Does anybody know anything about the admissions process? Any help here would be great. Thanks.

After they recieve your primary, they screen to see if you will be allowed to fill out a secondary. It's a pretty extensive screen so making it through is a big deal! Once you submit the secondary (2 questions- 1 mandatory, 1-optional) they will then decide to either grant or not grant an interview, then the rest is pretty much the same as any other school. Hope this helps.

Thanks. Being an out-of-stater who just got one, I'm pretty excited, yet, unsure about how it is going to play out in the long run. I got a late start since I was an August MCATer.

Members don't see this ad :)
LT8R said:
Thanks. Being an out-of-stater who just got one, I'm pretty excited, yet, unsure about how it is going to play out in the long run. I got a late start since I was an August MCATer.

Did they send it snail mail or email?