Wisconsin MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Flavia28

Pharmacist
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Edited

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
For a while I was licensed in about 15 states. I never studied federal law because I had been working retail for a long time and knew all that stuff by heart. I would focus on state specific things like more stringent controlled substance laws, PSE products, more specific CII-V rules, what interns can do, techs, Pharmacists, transfer rules, PA, NP prescribing ability, etc.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I felt the same way about half of my MPJE exams. I only failed one once by one point because I had just moved and was literally sitting on the living room floor trying to study for a few days. Once I went to look back over the laws again, I figured that I didn't pay attention to how CV drugs were limited to a certain number of refills. Sometimes it can be just small things like that. I also hate the adulterated/misbranded stuff because I always felt like situations they were asking could be both.

Reactions: 1 user
I personally went through every state website and read their laws. I looked specifically for most of the things I listed in my previous posts. It's always VERY dry material but most of the time you would pick up those tiny little differences between states. You said you used pharmacyexam, I did the same thing for every state as well. Oh, one more thing was accepting scripts from out of state or Canadian prescribers. I remember questions about that sort of thing.