Wisconsin MPJE

Started by Flavia28
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

For a while I was licensed in about 15 states. I never studied federal law because I had been working retail for a long time and knew all that stuff by heart. I would focus on state specific things like more stringent controlled substance laws, PSE products, more specific CII-V rules, what interns can do, techs, Pharmacists, transfer rules, PA, NP prescribing ability, etc.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I felt the same way about half of my MPJE exams. I only failed one once by one point because I had just moved and was literally sitting on the living room floor trying to study for a few days. Once I went to look back over the laws again, I figured that I didn't pay attention to how CV drugs were limited to a certain number of refills. Sometimes it can be just small things like that. I also hate the adulterated/misbranded stuff because I always felt like situations they were asking could be both.
 
I personally went through every state website and read their laws. I looked specifically for most of the things I listed in my previous posts. It's always VERY dry material but most of the time you would pick up those tiny little differences between states. You said you used pharmacyexam, I did the same thing for every state as well. Oh, one more thing was accepting scripts from out of state or Canadian prescribers. I remember questions about that sort of thing.