This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CroatianEagles18

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been fortunate enough to receive acceptances at a few medical schools and I’m trying to decide which makes the most sense to move forward with.

Note - I also have a few pending II’s and want to be certain I would rather go to a different school before withdrawing from my II.

I’m leaning towards Wisconsin, since it would be very cost-effective and has a great reputation, but it’s hard to feel 100% certain.

Background - UW Madison alum. Family lives in Wisconsin.
Interests (high level) - Ortho and EM

Any thoughts/help ranking the following schools would be greatly appreciated!

- University of Wisconsin (Accepted + Scholarship)
- University of Cincinnati (Accepted)
- Medical College of Wisconsin (Accepted)
- Ohio State University (II but still interested)
- University of Iowa (II but still interested)
- Tufts (Deferred interview decision)

Thanks for the help!!