Hi guys, Im hoping for some help in deciding future plans here. After a lot of work and a few thousand bucks, my med school search hasnt been turning up the results Id like. Just one interview, University of Vermont, but (not to be conceited) I feel like I have the potential to do better / have more options. After speaking with a few premed advisors my biggest problem seems to be a late application date, so Im hoping just getting the apps in early will be enough this time around. Any thoughts on the consequences of withdrawing from a school after an interview? After being waitlisted or accepted? What do you guys think, withdraw and reapply or just stick it out and hope for Vermont? If you need stats: MCAT: 11 Phys, 10 Bio, 12 Verbal 33Q GPA 3.6 Out of school for 3 years with recent coursework, lots of medical and research experience Thanks!