Withdrawing from classes

Started by Canadian26
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Canadian26

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, Ive already been accepted into both UMSL and PCO but Im thinking about withdrawing from one of the classes Im in for this last sem. I found out that basically, I wont get credit for the course and it wont count towards my GPA and if I withdraw by tommorow I get some of my money back. I dont have any other W in any of the courses ive taken, anyone have any idea how schools will look at this or will it not matter considering Ive been accepted already?
 
If it's not a pre-req and you don't need it to finish your degree... get your money back.

I withdrew from a physio course my last semester because I didn't get into UCBSO and they were the only school that required that particular physio. No harm done.