Wollongong- January 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

westestcoast

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if applications are still open for Wollongong for January 2018? I've emailed their admissions office and international office and haven't heard back. I also can't seem to find an agent that represents their medical school (I am Canadian, and they are not represented by KOM or OzTREKK). Thanks in advance 🙂.
 
Does anyone know if applications are still open for Wollongong for January 2018? I've emailed their admissions office and international office and haven't heard back. I also can't seem to find an agent that represents their medical school (I am Canadian, and they are not represented by KOM or OzTREKK). Thanks in advance 🙂.
Hi Westestcoast! I'm wondering if you were able to get in touch with anyone regarding this question? I've tried to reach out to the University as well and haven't heard anything back yet. All the best