Wollongong- January 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

westestcoast

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if applications are still open for Wollongong for January 2018? I've emailed their admissions office and international office and haven't heard back. I also can't seem to find an agent that represents their medical school (I am Canadian, and they are not represented by KOM or OzTREKK). Thanks in advance :).

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if applications are still open for Wollongong for January 2018? I've emailed their admissions office and international office and haven't heard back. I also can't seem to find an agent that represents their medical school (I am Canadian, and they are not represented by KOM or OzTREKK). Thanks in advance :).
Hi Westestcoast! I'm wondering if you were able to get in touch with anyone regarding this question? I've tried to reach out to the University as well and haven't heard anything back yet. All the best

I gave them a call medicine95 and was able to get my questions answered. They were quite helpful.