Wolverine Wannabe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dominator39

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else in the same situation as me? I submitted the AMCAS on July 5, and I still haven't heard from Michigan. I'm kind of perplexed because I'm an in-state applicant with pretty good stats. Has anyone else who submitted in early July heard from U of M yet? Do you think they are screening just based on numbers right now?

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Dominator39:
•Is anyone else in the same situation as me? I submitted the AMCAS on July 5, and I still haven't heard from Michigan. I'm kind of perplexed because I'm an in-state applicant with pretty good stats. Has anyone else who submitted in early July heard from U of M yet? Do you think they are screening just based on numbers right now?•

Has your app been processed yet? I think Michigan is using only electronic transmission.

As far as screening, I dont think they screen before they send you a secure URL link to their secondary. I say that because my numbers are not spectacular and they sent me an email right after they received my AMCAS.

Me and Scooby were just offered interview invites to Michigan according to their website, but neither of us has a complete file there when they did this. So to say the least, its kind of strange how Michigan is doing things. I guess they just screen based on the AMCAS primary.

It says on their website that they give interviews to about 600 applicants. You should have received an email from them already unless your app is not processed yet.