Women pharmacists and dating

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Page 5

:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

You are designed to be married. The biblical authors noted long ago (note I didn't say God, so don't turn this into theist/atheist thing) that it is not good for man to be alone.

Except for days like this, when after torturing myself to lose 9lbs down to 129, my husband kindly tells me that my butt is abt the same size & juicy-ness of a woman who easily has 40lbs on me (which every ounce of that 40lbs looks like she carries it all in her backside)....THEN i would say being alone is looking pretty damn good right about now!!! I am so doing a motorboat in the first baked good I come across. :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Except for days like this, when after torturing myself to lose 9lbs down to 129, my husband kindly tells me that my butt is abt the same size & juicy-ness of a woman who easily has 40lbs on me (which every ounce of that 40lbs looks like she carries it all in her backside)....THEN i would say being alone is looking pretty damn good right about now!!! I am so doing a motorboat in the first baked good I come across. :mad:
:laugh: I don't know what to make of this comment :D. You rock :thumbup:.

A couple of things here. First, I didn't say men were bright. Second, and most important, you are losing the weight for you, or at least you should be. He likes you just fine the way you are. He sees your butt as being just about the right size...... You on the other hand see something entirely different.....

A couple of things here. First, I didn't say men were bright. Second, and most important, you are losing the weight for you, or at least you should be. He likes you just fine the way you are. He sees your butt as being just about the right size...... You on the other hand see something entirely different.....

Women all think they should have pancake asses.

Your brain lies.

This post is getting hilarious...
I love sdn...

This post is getting hilarious...
I love sdn...

There are plenty of hilarious things going on in the world of SDN :laugh:

Just check out some of the old posts in the off-topic thread in the pre-pharm section. :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sure there might be plenty of hot girls on SDN that we don't know about :laugh:

ok, how about a crazy perverted old man, disguising as a hot girl, trembling across SDN, luring susceptible young boy.

(this is just a hypothesis) :rolleyes:

ok, how about a crazy perverted old man, disguising as a hot girl, trembling across SDN, luring susceptible young boy.

(this is just a hypothesis) :rolleyes:

with a name like Hump-er, er just saying...

AHHHH...I like to take credit for reviving this thread...I've just caught up on all the posts since I resuscitated it earlier this week

Happy 4th everyone!

It is true. These males are intimidated by how much they assume I work. I do not discuss my pay with men but they have an idea when they come to my home. I don't know why but I am so happier being single. Sometimes I feel discourage because these men have hidden issues and agenda.

Single male pharmacist here looking for female love and companionship. PM me if interested.

Reactions: 1 users
It is true. These males are intimidated by how much they assume I work. I do not discuss my pay with men but they have an idea when they come to my home. I don't know why but I am so happier being single. Sometimes I feel discourage because these men have hidden issues and agenda.

Or, maybe, they just don't like you, it isn't an issue with men, and you are just telling yourself this because you are in denial.

Or, maybe, they just don't like you, it isn't an issue with men, and you are just telling yourself this because you are in denial.

You are assuming, my friend. I am a good person, very caring and compassionate. Most of the men I date are intimidated because they fear a witty woman :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You are assuming, my friend. I am a good person, very caring and compassionate. Most of the men I date are intimidated because they fear a witty woman :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I've found that a lot of women that are successful blame men for not being able to "find a man." It's usually because they are doing something wrong. Figure out what that is. The more you blame men, the longer it will take for you to figure it out. It's usually one of two things. A lot of the time, they treat these men that they perceive as "intimidated" like they are inferior to them. Which won't fly. Why would you stay with someone that makes you feel inferior all the time? Or they have their standards too high. Which I guess if you are fine with someone that is less financially successful than you might not be the problem for you. But I know about a hundred pharmacists that are married to men that aren't as financially successful as them. And most of them never went through the "men are intimidated by me" nonsense some women seem to think exists.

Few men actually hate the ides of a woman that makes a lot of money. Women need to stop using it as a crutch and figure out the real reason why they can't keep relationships going.

Reactions: 3 users
I've found that a lot of women that are successful blame men for not being able to "find a man." It's usually because they are doing something wrong. Figure out what that is. The more you blame men, the longer it will take for you to figure it out. It's usually one of two things. A lot of the time, they treat these men that they perceive as "intimidated" like they are inferior to them. Which won't fly. Why would you stay with someone that makes you feel inferior all the time? Or they have their standards too high. Which I guess if you are fine with someone that is less financially successful than you might not be the problem for you. But I know about a hundred pharmacists that are married to men that aren't as financially successful as them. And most of them never went through the "men are intimidated by me" nonsense some women seem to think exists.

Few men actually hate the ides of a woman that makes a lot of money. Women need to stop using it as a crutch and figure out the real reason why they can't keep relationships going.
Yep. If women intentionally or unintentionally limit themselves to those making more money than themselves, they will find a very small dating pool. Don't make income the reason you do or don't date somebody. Even a man with low income may save you money if he is able to fix things you can't fix and is a saver. Look for personality. Don't make people feel inferior (because they aren't).

Yep. If women intentionally or unintentionally limit themselves to those making more money than themselves, they will find a very small dating pool.
Unless...in NYC. Here I feel like I am always on the lower paid side than most people I meet. Lol

Unless...in NYC. Here I feel like I am always on the lower paid side than most people I meet. Lol
In NYC, you probably are. Hopefully you can find someone willing to slum to the level of a pharmacist.

Single male pharmacist here looking for female love and companionship. PM me if interested.

best-online-dating-sites_539562.jpg

My coworker (female pharmacist) on dating- "They're either intimidated by you (and your salary) or they can't afford you."

Is this really common? I've been off the market for awhile, so I can't go by my own personal experience. Or maybe she's just dating the wrong type of guys. :laugh:

Honestly if I heard someone talking about how men can't afford them I'd stay the hell away too, it has nothing to do with her job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Honestly if I heard someone talking about how men can't afford them I'd stay the hell away too. Almost a decade after this post and I bet she's still alone :laugh:

Intimidated by pharmacist salary? Lol an rph couple can barely afford a house in a decent neighborhood these days.

It's the 21st century, I wouldn't mind a stay at home daddy :love:

In my senior year of undergraduate, I met a guy who really wanted to be stay home dad while knowing that I will be a pharmacist. He never got second date from me:hello:.

I know times have changed but it was huge turn off for me..

In my senior year of undergraduate, I met a guy who really wanted to be stay home dad while knowing that I will be a pharmacist. He never got second date from me:hello:.

Reminds me of that one scene from Orange is the New Black hehe

when jason biggs goes on that date with that woman doctor and she loves the fact that he's unemployed haha

Last edited:

That's probably how a lot of men feel too... the only difference is nearly 40% of women plan to stay at home once married where the guy you ran into was just a loser lol.

where the guy you ran into was just a loser lol.

Totally!! Before he met me he was engaged, I always wondered what made that girl run away. I think he is still single and hasn't graduated yet.

That whole notion is ridiculous. If you think men are running because of your income, then you're essentially saying a man would prefer you make LESS money.

"Man, I really wish my wife made less money. It's really stressing me out." - No one ever.

I have read your original post..To your wife - " good job on marry up, it must be nice" lol

That was my husband... I have no idea how he even found SDN (eye roll emoji) .... Wish I could have read it before he deleted it

Intimidated by pharmacist salary? Lol an rph couple can barely afford a house in a decent neighborhood these days.

Really!!!! hahahahahaha....It depends on how you spend your money. I save mine to live comfortably. I live in a very nice neighborhood. Gated community. My house is all paid off. Sip on that.

Really!!!! hahahahahaha....It depends on how you spend your money. I save mine to live comfortably. I live in a very nice neighborhood. Gated community. My house is all paid off. Sip on that.

Depends on where. 240k combined salary won't get you a house in San Francisco.

Plus if your house is paid off, you probably bought it when it was a fraction of its current market price.

This was the thirstiest thread in the history of the internet.

In our class of 92, we had no 10s, a couple 9s, a few 8s, and a horde of 4-7s that had the attitude the OP had.

"They're intimidated by us"

Nope, they just don't know how to react to you.

If you are intimidated by a woman that makes more money than you, then you are stupid. Drop the ego and realize how much better your future family's life would be if both of your incomes were combined. Personally, I'd love to have a sugar mama.

If you are intimidated by a woman that makes more money than you, then you are stupid. Drop the ego and realize how much better your future family's life would be if both of your incomes were combined. Personally, I'd love to have a sugar mama.

Until your sugar momma wife starts buying trousers two sizes too small for you to emphasize your assets...