Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi folks!! Any recommendations on places/websites to go suit shopping. I'm totally lost but know for sure that I'm doing a pant suit. Plus I'm on a super tight budget. Thanks in advance
Not sure how tight is super tight, but for you or anyone else this might help: The Limited has 40% off full price currently and if you sign up for their mailing list you get $15 off each $50. So a pantsuit comes out to $120. If you can get up to $125, you'll even get free shipping. Banana Republic and Ann Taylor have nice suits that are a bit more expensive, though BR doesn't offer much variety.
You can also try department stores. I didn't have much luck there though. The styles--at the price points I was looking at, anyway--tended to be a bit frumpy. Definitely depends on your area though.
