Work/Activities: Experience Name for Publications?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LIC2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm listing multiple scientific publications as an activity, any recommendations for Experience Name? They're obviously listed as Publications under Experience Type but would using that as the name be redundant?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm listing multiple scientific publications as an activity, any recommendations for Experience Name? They're obviously listed as Publications under Experience Type but would using that as the name be redundant?

Example

Experience type: Publications
Name: Four Articles Published in Nature

That's the formatting I used. Good luck!

Try not to re-use words within an entry, eg don't use Publication in the title since that's the tag you picked for the space. Examples might be: Accepted Second-Author Manuscripts on [XXX Topic] or Co-Authored Papers on Biochemistry of DNA in Peer-Reviewed Journals. Or Scholarly Journal Articles on [XXX Topic] or Peer-Reviewed Papers Available On-Line Ahead of Print, or somesuch.

Members don't see this ad :)
Try not to re-use words within an entry, eg don't use Publication in the title since that's the tag you picked for the space. Examples might be: Accepted Second-Author Manuscripts on [XXX Topic] or Co-Authored Papers on Biochemistry of DNA in Peer-Reviewed Journals. Or Scholarly Journal Articles on [XXX Topic] or Peer-Reviewed Papers Available On-Line Ahead of Print, or somesuch.
Thanks. Any advice on selecting the date? It gives me one option.