Working as a doctor while in PA school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MEG@COOL

M0DE 01
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
PA school was unavoidable while in medical school. I recieved a scholarship for wayne state's PA school as my father had close ties with the undergraduate admission letter writing service. It was an oppourtuinity that I could not pass by as this was like a free lobe of money inside the large net cash flow. The problem was that I was also recieving a scholarship for 5000 from another school that also had a medical school next to their undergrad program buildings.

Members don't see this ad.

I totally do not understand what you are talking about.

Members don't see this ad :)
MEG@COOL said:
PA school was unavoidable while in medical school. I recieved a scholarship for wayne state's PA school as my father had close ties with the undergraduate admission letter writing service. It was an oppourtuinity that I could not pass by as this was like a free lobe of money inside the large net cash flow. The problem was that I was also recieving a scholarship for 5000 from another school that also had a medical school next to their undergrad program buildings.

Bizarre.....so you went to PA school while in medical school because you received a scholarship to the PA school? All of this was due to the ties your father had with admissions?
Why the flake would you go to PA school if you are already in medschool?
Smoke some more crack........... :laugh:

EvoDevo said:
Please ignore the Troll.

Thanks,

The Management.

If it's an example of trolling, why not close? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.